Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Marketing Tool Sunflower USB Flash Drive For Assam Milk Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marketing Tool Sunflower USB Flash Drive For Assam Milk Tea (533 Views)

Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / Doctors, Please Can You Tell Me Why I'm Reacting To Green Tea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Tool Sunflower USB Flash Drive For Assam Milk Tea by manyusb: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2016
The custom pvc sunflower usb pendrive 8GB is for Assam Milk Tea, to promote their sales during the big date May Day holiday. The sunflower give people the feeling of sunshine, positive, optimistic. When people see the sunflower smiling to them, they will feel comfortable, it is just like the feeling of drinking Assam Milk Tea, bring them good mood all day.

Below is the site of their activity, the theme is "meet the beautiful mood". They invite people to paint all kinds of sunflowers on the board. People are full of imagination, see the beautiful sunflowers, are you happy? I will buy some pics of sunflowers and put them in my house, i hope i have beautiful mood everyday. smiley

The power of advertisement is out of your imagination. When you next want to buy a bottle of drink, the scene of the sunflower will appear in your head again and again. Then you will go to pick up a bottle of Assam Milk Tea.

I have to say, the guys are smart, they know what people want, and they give what they want. The custom sunflower usb flash drive is a very successful case of our clients. Are you still looking for a suitable promotional gifts for your products? Why not try our custom usb flash drives? Thousands of models for your choice, customized your own shape with only $ 60.
http://www.manyusb.com/product/marketing-tool-sunflower-usb-flash-drive-for-assam-milk-tea-pvc-040.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Blackberry Fruit Within Lagos? / Adam's Pack / What You Need To Know About Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.