Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

To All Unn (jambitoes) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All Unn (jambitoes) (781 Views)

Important Info For All Unn Aspirants On O'levels Requirements / Important Notice To All UNN Aspirants / All UNN ASPIRANTS: Know And Predict Your Admission Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Unn (jambitoes) by chibuzineo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2009
We really tank god 4 the success of the screening exams at the university of nigeria(unn) we really pray that god will grant us our heart desire and also using this oportunity to wish all my fello nairalander who sat 4 the unn pume exams a big success as they await the release of the result hope to meet everyone there byeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Any Delsu Students Online?! Please Help! / Help! Me Out: / Pls.i Need Some Info About Aiu Degree!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.