Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO (1388 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
A young girl named Chinwendu was brought back to life after she passed on during Sunday service at the Anglican chapel of Light, FUTO also known as A.C.O.L. This incident happened on the 26th of June being the last Sunday in the month of June. The miracle was thought to be a rumour and different people where out with different versions of what happened. But the miracle has been ascertained to be true as series of interviews were carried out with the girl (Chinwendu) and the chaplain of Anglican chapel of light, Ven. Dr. Kelechi okere.
The interview was carried out by the ICT Wing of the church, led by the coordinator, Victor and was also edited by the ICT coordinator.
If you’re still wandering about what really happened and would like to know about every bit of the miracle, I urge you to worry no more because the whole incident has been detailed for you below. Any version contrary to the one below here is false and you are strongly advised to ignore them.

THE INTERVIEW
Read the full interview here»» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2016/07/young-girl-brought-back-to-life-during.html

I’m sure you have been convinced how true the miracle was after the above interview with Chinwendu. We also approached the Chaplain to hear what he had to say about the incident and here was what he said:

Praise the lord, hallelujah. My name is Ven. Dr Kelechi Okere, by divine grace and permission; I am the chaplain of the Anglican chapel of light at federal university of technology, Owerri.
It is said that a thing of joy is a thing of beauty and thanksgiving to God forever, we experienced God’s grace in our chaplaincy that is really good to be shared amongst people of God.
On Sunday, June 26th, the last Sunday in the month of June, according to the church calendar, it was the 5th Sunday after trinity. We normally start our services by 9 `O’clock, so also that Sunday we started our service by 9 O’clock with the normal church procession and the rest. It was around some minutes to 10 in the morning when we were chanting the Psalms number 77. In the process of chanting the psalm, we were at the 6th or 7th verse of the psalm, I noticed that a student in the congregation fell down, and it looked as if she slumped. Her name is Chinwendu(which she told me after the incident), as soon as I saw the lady slumped, what came into my mind was that she was an epileptic patient. And for me I don’t know how to manage epileptic patient because I’ve not handled an epileptic patient before. But I had to move down to her by faith believing that God would tell me what to do. When I got to where she was on the floor, I noticed that there was no life in her. Then I started shouting Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! with my mouth  fixed on her ear, as I continued  shouting  Jesus for  so many times and at that point, I remembered what Elijah did, I wanted  to speak the word of life into her mouth. I tried opening her mouth but I noticed that her teeth were locked up and I couldn’t feel her pulse again and I noticed that she was cold, and immediately, I opened her eyes and I couldn’t see the eyeballs, it was only the white eyes. My God! It dawned on me that the girl was gone. But the spirit of God in me said ‘she cannot go to the mortuary from the sanctuary’. Because in the church, we’ve always prayed against premature death. It was then I beckoned on the students and some of the students and stewards assisted in carrying her to the altar. Brethren I want to tell you that what we carried to the altar was a lifeless body. We laid her on the step leading to the altar and we started praying. I had to ask the church to stop chanting the psalm and also asked everybody to come to the altar and we started praying. It was like crazy. I’ve not seen such a miracle before in my life, we busted out in prayers. For me, I didn’t know when I removed my hood, preaching scarf and surplice and threw them away in the altar, I noticed that during the prayers, God came down in a different manner as we all prayed and cried aloud unto God. In the cause of the prayers, I was monitoring her, but she was just there lifeless. At a point, in the cause of our prayers, sisters and brothers I want you to know that this girl opened her eyes and she came back to life. That was a great miracle I’ve never seen before in my life and ministry.
I believe in miracles because Jesus said that miracle shall follow us. It really followed my ministry.
Today I want to tell you that it’s a testimony in the Anglican chapel of light in FUTO. We give God praise for He did not allow His name to be put to shame. It was a challenge to Christianity and God made a name for Himself and we worship His name. 
On this note may I encourage all believers, if you don’t pray, you’ll become a prey to Satan. You need to pray. Whatever that is your problem, if God could do that in our own generation, in my ministry, I want you to know that God will do all things you desire, He will strengthen us only if we believe in Him and pray with hands full of thanksgiving, He will deliver us. You Are Lifted.

Hmmm… What a great God we serve. I pray that as many as those reading this post right now, that they and their family member shall never experience untimely death of any kind in Jesus Mighty Name we pray. AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by princeakins(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Voodoo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by holocron: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Whats all this? If her reawakening is a miracle, then what do u call her slumping, in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by 4everGod1: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op I hope you have video evidence, fingerprint evidence, hair follicle evidence, footprint evidence, poopoo sample, picture of scanned eyes, and so on because some sad people here would demand for them.
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by antispexish(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
dominzy:

A young girl named Chinwendu was brought back to life after she passed on during Sunday service at the Anglican chapel of Light, FUTO also known as A.C.O.L. This incident happened on the 26th of June being the last Sunday in the month of June. The miracle was thought to be a rumour and different people where out with different versions of what happened. But the miracle has been ascertained to be true as series of interviews were carried out with the girl (Chinwendu) and the chaplain of Anglican chapel of light, Ven. Dr. Kelechi okere.
The interview was carried out by the ICT Wing of the church, led by the coordinator, Victor and was also edited by the ICT coordinator.
If you’re still wandering about what really happened and would like to know about every bit of the miracle, I urge you to worry no more because the whole incident has been detailed for you below. Any version contrary to the one below here is false and you are strongly advised to ignore them.

THE INTERVIEW
Read the full interview here»» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2016/07/young-girl-brought-back-to-life-during.html

I’m sure you have been convinced how true the miracle was after the above interview with Chinwendu. We also approached the Chaplain to hear what he had to say about the incident and here was what he said:

Praise the lord, hallelujah. My name is Ven. Dr Kelechi Okere, by divine grace and permission; I am the chaplain of the Anglican chapel of light at federal university of technology, Owerri.
It is said that a thing of joy is a thing of beauty and thanksgiving to God forever, we experienced God’s grace in our chaplaincy that is really good to be shared amongst people of God.
On Sunday, June 26th, the last Sunday in the month of June, according to the church calendar, it was the 5th Sunday after trinity. We normally start our services by 9 `O’clock, so also that Sunday we started our service by 9 O’clock with the normal church procession and the rest. It was around some minutes to 10 in the morning when we were chanting the Psalms number 77. In the process of chanting the psalm, we were at the 6th or 7th verse of the psalm, I noticed that a student in the congregation fell down, and it looked as if she slumped. Her name is Chinwendu(which she told me after the incident), as soon as I saw the lady slumped, what came into my mind was that she was an epileptic patient. And for me I don’t know how to manage epileptic patient because I’ve not handled an epileptic patient before. But I had to move down to her by faith believing that God would tell me what to do. When I got to where she was on the floor, I noticed that there was no life in her. Then I started shouting Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! with my mouth  fixed on her ear, as I continued  shouting  Jesus for  so many times and at that point, I remembered what Elijah did, I wanted  to speak the word of life into her mouth. I tried opening her mouth but I noticed that her teeth were locked up and I couldn’t feel her pulse again and I noticed that she was cold, and immediately, I opened her eyes and I couldn’t see the eyeballs, it was only the white eyes. My God! It dawned on me that the girl was gone. But the spirit of God in me said ‘she cannot go to the mortuary from the sanctuary’. Because in the church, we’ve always prayed against premature death. It was then I beckoned on the students and some of the students and stewards assisted in carrying her to the altar. Brethren I want to tell you that what we carried to the altar was a lifeless body. We laid her on the step leading to the altar and we started praying. I had to ask the church to stop chanting the psalm and also asked everybody to come to the altar and we started praying. It was like crazy. I’ve not seen such a miracle before in my life, we busted out in prayers. For me, I didn’t know when I removed my hood, preaching scarf and surplice and threw them away in the altar, I noticed that during the prayers, God came down in a different manner as we all prayed and cried aloud unto God. In the cause of the prayers, I was monitoring her, but she was just there lifeless. At a point, in the cause of our prayers, sisters and brothers I want you to know that this girl opened her eyes and she came back to life. That was a great miracle I’ve never seen before in my life and ministry.
I believe in miracles because Jesus said that miracle shall follow us. It really followed my ministry.
Today I want to tell you that it’s a testimony in the Anglican chapel of light in FUTO. We give God praise for He did not allow His name to be put to shame. It was a challenge to Christianity and God made a name for Himself and we worship His name. 
On this note may I encourage all believers, if you don’t pray, you’ll become a prey to Satan. You need to pray. Whatever that is your problem, if God could do that in our own generation, in my ministry, I want you to know that God will do all things you desire, He will strengthen us only if we believe in Him and pray with hands full of thanksgiving, He will deliver us. You Are Lifted.

Hmmm… What a great God we serve. I pray that as many as those reading this post right now, that they and their family member shall never experience untimely death of any kind in Jesus Mighty Name we pray. AMEN!!

the bolded parts says it all
no need for further evidence

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by Seun(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
antispexish:

the bolded parts says it all
no need for further evidence
Yep, of course she was not dead. For those who may not understand: a freshly dead body can't have a locked jaw (which implies that the jaw muscles are still active) or eyes rolled back (which implies that the eye muscles are still active).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by gungab(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
wonderful
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by Blaqsmith(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
"And the spirit of God in me said: "she cannot go to the mortuary from the sanctuary"

Chai, holy spirit get punchline pass Eminem

8 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by OtemWonyahweh: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
As a brain user, EARTUM has left me with the nature of the scientists and that is CARRYING OUT INVESTIGATION.
Now let me analyse the skeleton of this news one after the other...

Firstly, Dominzy the starter of this thread is a blogger. He is the AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF THIS COOKED UP STORY

Dominzy:

The interview was carried out by the ICT Wing of the church, led by the coordinator, Victor and was also edited by the ICT coordinator.[/quote author] First, the starter of this thread is DOMINZY. he is the author and finisher of this COOKED UP STORY.

[quote author= Dominzy]

Dominzy made this statement so that you would think that there are many other version of this JUST COOKED UP STORY on the internet, alas there is none. Only in Dominzy 's blog you can find this story.

[quote author= Dominzy]It is only in Dominzy's blog and on Dominzy nairaland acct u will find this news all over the world. Nowhere else, but other bloggers may begin to carry it soon, altering the news. Dominzy is the author and finisher of this thing, exactly how EUSEBIUS THE LIAR IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god. Do GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW.
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by Weah96: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Epilepsis mixed with dehydration. They usually wake up unless they suffered a head injury.
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by OtemWonyahweh: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seun:
Yep, of course she was not dead. For those who may not understand: a freshly dead body can't have a locked jaw (which implies that the jaw muscles are still active) or eyes rolled back (which implies that the eye muscles are still active).
Oga seun, I wonder why you fell into the trap. How come you are analysing a cooked-up story made up by Dominzy as early as 3:40am this morning? Any time a story like this comes, type it on Google first, and if it is coming out from bloggers alone, discard it.
The only source of this story is from Dominzy's blog only. But if we don't quickly refute it now, other bloggers will carry it and spread it.

Before you can believe that a story actually happened in our own time, then it must also appear in one of the dailies in our country.
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by antispexish(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seun:

you are definitely right. from the pastors own words, he has proven beyond doubt that the girl did not die.
I'll advise the family of the girl to take her to the hospital for medical examination to stop or reduce future occurrence of such incident!
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blaqsmith:
"And the spirit of God in me said: "she cannot go to the mortuary from the sanctuary"

Chai, holy spirit get punchline pass Eminem
Lol, you beat me to it.grin

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by Seun(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Oga seun, I wonder why you fell into the trap. How come you are analysing a cooked-up story made up by Dominzy as early as 3:40am this morning? Any time a story like this comes, type it on Google first, and if it is coming out from bloggers alone, discard it.
The only source of this story is from Dominzy's blog only. But if we don't quickly refute it now, other bloggers will carry it and spread it.

Before you can believe that a story actually happened in our own time, then it must also appear in one of the dailies in our country.
Oops, I didn't check the source or the person posting it. It's still important to debunk it because other people may make the same mistake.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by ZUBY77(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is the kind of crap black people believe that make them give their money to one pastor or the other to buy jets and Jaguars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2016
antispexish:

you are definitely right. from the pastors own words, he has proven beyond doubt that the girl did not die.
I'll advise the family of the girl to take her to the hospital for medical examination to stop or reduce future occurrence of such incident!

did u read the interview of the girl in question? and for those that are doubting this post. u kindly investigate on this by asking any futo student that is an Anglican, then you will believe
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
As a brain user, EARTUM has left me with the nature of the scientists and that is CARRYING OUT INVESTIGATION.
Now let me analyse the skeleton of this news one after the other...

Firstly, Dominzy the starter of this thread is a blogger. He is the AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF THIS COOKED UP STORY

be careful with your analysis.
I never said other versions on the internet.
what I simply meant was other versions told by the students or friends. that's all.
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2016
antispexish:

I guess u should read the girl own part of the story before making conclusions. it's on the link in the post
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2016
holocron:
Whats all this? If her reawakening is a miracle, then what do u call her slumping, in the first place?

haven't you heard of people who slumped and died immediately?
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:
Op I hope you have video evidence, fingerprint evidence, hair follicle evidence, footprint evidence, poopoo sample, picture of scanned eyes, and so on because some sad people here would demand for them.

the whole evidence you need is in the girl's testimony. click The link in the post to see for urself
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by dominzy(m): 1:01am On Jul 07, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

are u trying to say that everything that happens in ur area are being published in the dailies? I mean where u live
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by OtemWonyahweh: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2016
dominzy:

are u trying to say that everything that happens in ur area are being published in the dailies? I mean where u live

Everything as big as the dead coming to life... of course... Will not have only a single source. You are the only source, no one else. Not even is it on the Facebook timeline of the pastor of that church.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by JSoE(f): 4:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Continue concocting lies for your Asian deity.Issorait kiss
Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by antispexish(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
dominzy:

did u read the interview of the girl in question? and for those that are doubting this post. u kindly investigate on this by asking any futo student that is an Anglican, then you will believe
the girls story different from the pastors story abI!, the pastor confirmed her dead through things that shows she is still alive and you want to collaborate that with the girls story who had either been coerced to say such or does not really know what was going on when the epilepsy or wateva gripped her!

si even if the story is true, the tale is false!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) / Your Unbreakable Union With Christ - Paul Ellis / My Atheist Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.