Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project (1089 Views)

Programmers Needed / Vacancy! Programmers Needed For Urgent Employment! / Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project by aterad(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello All,
ATERAD TECHNOLOGIES, a software development and IT Consulting firm is engaging the services of software developers for a majr project for one of the leading telecom firms in Nigeria.
If you are versatile in the underlisted languages,
*PHP (Preferrably codeigniter)
*CSS
*HTML5
*JAVASCRIPT

please kindly send your letter of intent and CV detailing your proficiency as required.

Management
Email: info@ateradtech.com
Re: Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project by sleepingdemon: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
ermm, i passed all the requirements and add extra sef, but before i send cv, can one work remotely? i.e i wont need to be in your office to work.
Re: Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project by Codenister: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
I fit into the requirements listed above
Does the company need a full time developer or just a one time contractor? And is the developer allowed to work remotely?
Re: Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project by hollyfat(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
aterad:
Hello All,
ATERAD TECHNOLOGIES, a software development and IT Consulting firm is engaging the services of software developers for a majr project for one of the leading telecom firms in Nigeria.
If you are versatile in the underlisted languages,
*PHP (Preferrably codeigniter)
*CSS
*HTML5
*JAVASCRIPT

please kindly send your letter of intent and CV detailing your proficiency as required.

Management
Email: info@ateradtech.com

Job location?
Can someone work remotely?
Re: Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project by aterad(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
You are not going to be full time staff, but a contract staff for the purpose and duration of the project based on agreed workable template and understanding.
Re: Programmers Needed For A Major Telecom Project by aterad(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Codenister:
I fit into the requirements listed above
Does the company need a full time developer or just a one time contractor? And is the developer allowed to work remotely?
Yes you can work remotely, that's after meeting for agreed work plan and inspection or facility tour at the Telco company for an insight on what the project is all about.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Procrea8 Technology Solutions Limited / Wifi Combat Academy Launches New Program To Produce Future Tech Entrepreneurs / [benue] Programmers, Web Developer And All Tech Enthusiasts Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.