Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today (2205 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Rotjijatau(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
A mighty snake was killed this morning, 6th July 2016 at Iba Town, along Ishei-Lasu road, Lagos.
The mysterious snake reportedly killed a small sheep before the youths within the vicinity attacked it and eventually killed it.
At the success of killing the snake, the youths reportedly shared the meat for breakfast.

Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Rotjijatau(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
More photos...
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Likei(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
idi amin favourite meat
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Dexpro: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Snake speed... FP
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by chimoskyg(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sallah meat
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Gucciboss: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
thats huge
Lala how far naa, it's yet another snake
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by jessykings(f): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lolz, op what is mysterious about this snake ? It's a normal big snake jare (python to b precise), nothing strange about it. Big meat for those that eat snake
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Florblu(f): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
It will kukuma hit front page
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Greatzeus(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
You said mysterious I was hoping to see a snake with two heads or legs

Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by olasubomi007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Quote me when this hits FP
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by jessykings(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Greatzeus:
You said mysterious I was hoping to see a snake with two heads or legs
d thing taya me sef..lolz grin
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Aremu01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where is the mystery?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The Mammoth Snake Killed In My Town. / 99% Of Igbos And Yorubas Cannot Digest Milk? - Test Tube Plus / Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.