Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nairaland Now Religion Biased? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Now Religion Biased? (630 Views)

Wikipedia Co-founder Calls It's Entry On Intelligent Design Appallingly Biased / Nairaland Owner Seun Is Biased In The Religion Section / Is Nairaland Now Islamic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
A topic was created this morning about "Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here - Islam for Muslims" and I couldn't comment on it because I am a Christian.... is it a policy...or just done because today is their day...or because it's an Islamic stuff... or because... NL is now biased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's because a higher majority of Christians choose to troll the Islamic section than those willing to write constructively.
You people should learn to accept things the way they are and move on with life.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by hollermeelaycon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
@OP Charix juz gave u d best explanation money can buy...
Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by HardMirror(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
charix:
It's because a higher majority of Christians choose to troll the Islamic section than those willing to write constructively.
You people should learn to accept things the way they are and move on with life.
Don't mind them. They always want to dominate everybody. Nice policy from nl

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by Seun(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by DanceLord(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Okay,we agree.. So seun I hope same is done on every christianity thread.. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by RobinHez(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Say no to Christian section.... And say yes to unlocking of all sections!!! Time to face our fears....!!!

I love being the last to comment before Seun puts his 'thread closed' stamp! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Now Religion Biased? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
RobinHez:
Say no to Christian section.... And say yes to unlocking of all sections!!! Time to face our fears....!!!

I love being the last to comment before Seun puts his 'thread closed' stamp! grin
Thread closed, where?

(1)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/16 / What Tree Or Fruit Did God Forbid Adam And Eve Of Eating From / Why Are Churches Always Locked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.