Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,851 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today (855 Views)

I Cant Stop Laughing, This Is How Spain Celebrates Tomatoes Festival (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by Ken24(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
when i saw the tomatoes in the bowl i said to myself " i think its back" finally,the issue of scarcity of tomatoes have changed so much in my sis cooking,especially when making stew for rice,she would rather buy dried tomatoes,then leave it in water to make it soft a little bit and to make it much atleast to make food "hungry pesin small" she would blend it tomatoe pastes making the food looks reddish like witches of England.but today been sallah celebration for muslims,she decided to squeeze out sweat no matter what would happen and decided to go for real life tomatoes. the point here is that,does this actually what the price or it not upto d price,bin following tomatoes thread like a blind following their walker..the tomatoes are looking so small like chicken balls....HAPPY SALLAH TO ALL MUSLIMS ON NL..

Re: See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by dauntless15(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
This one is good compared to what is obtainable in my place
Re: See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by MzPecs(f): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by ouigy99(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Looks like the red version of snail eggs

2 Likes

Re: See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by donbenedict(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
She try... but please let spaggetti and tin tomatoes reduce in price na.
Re: See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by Temidayo9(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
In my Place this goes for 150 naira....btw.. i hope you re not from part that bomb our oil pipeline, cos things used to extremely cost there
Re: See The Eight Hundred Naira Tomatoes My Sister Bought Today by Ken24(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Temidayo9:
In my Place this goes for 150 naira....btw.. i hope you re not from part that bomb our oil pipeline, cos things used to extremely cost there

Nah bruh,buh im frm that part where ppl gt judged for blaspheme...

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Insight Into The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Oba Of Ewuare II Returns To Benin After Successful Post Coronation Visit / Our Culture: See What We Saw In Our Street: Izaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.