Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Are You Young Smart And Independent? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Young Smart And Independent? (1281 Views)

Entreprenuer Summit For Young, Dynmic And Independent Champs / Independent Marketers Are Needed / Looking For What To Help Government For COVID-19, Check here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
YOUNG people are always been told, What to DO, When to Do things and How to DO.
Yesterday solutions No Longer solve today's problem
The traditional system isn't enough anymore, we need a better way to SUCCEED
Now is TIME FOR the YOUNG to look for a SMART way to create an INDEPENDENT Future we deserve.
Come be part of this Massive Youth Empowerment Opportunity where we get to meet business leaders and mentors, rub minds, share ideas and hidden opportunities that will help make our lives better, secure our future and make our world better.
YOUNG SMART and INDEPENDENT
July 16

Note: invites are free but seats are limited, so contact now to reserve a seat.
You don't want to miss it
#IAMYSI

Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Be part of this massive youth empowerment program were business minds come together to share ideas and hidden opportunities about success in today's world
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Limited seats available, only a handful of invites left.
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Biggest Youth empowerment event in the country
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
This event changed my life, empowered me, helped me become more independent, and work towards a better way to achieve my goals and live my dreams. I hope you can be a part of it too
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
5 more invites to go. Thank you to everyone who's contacted us so far. Looking forward to seeing you there
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2016
4more
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2016
2 more
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
For more inquiries, and reservations contact Samuel 08148252536
Biggest Youth empowerment event yet

Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
oga wats the registration fees
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
This section is FREE!! You just have to reserve your seats, limited seats available
Re: Are You Young Smart And Independent? by SammyJonez: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2016
7 days to go... The countdown begins

(1) (Reply)

Kids Pop Socks For Sale(wholesale And Retail)in Ibadan / Join Whatsapp Group To Buy And Sell Payoneer Funds. 100% SECURED / For Your Import/export(cargo And Shipping From Istanbul,turkey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.