Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol (1311 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) / "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol by adctrl: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
People in US and UK and elsewhere receive letters from fraudulent Nigerians telling them they are beneficiaries to some large amount of monies everyday. I receive these letters once in a while but my Nigerian friend in Yankee gets it once a week or so.
An oyinbo colleague in my office got one last week and she jokingly called the attention of 2 other colleagues saying they should "come and see another of the letters from Nigeria or Ghana". She finished by saying what a shame, the email address of the fraudster is yahoo.com
I received one of the letters today and it was so brilliantly composed that you will think the writer could get a good job in most place of work anywhere on the globe.

What makes most of the letters stupid, senseless and disgraceful is the public email address like yahoo, hotmail and gmail etc they use. Can you imagine something like:

barkindosanusi61@yahoo.com - for Alhaji Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo
mrjmoviazenith@aol.com - for Mr. Jim Ovia

Please use common sense and stop it if you are one of them or tell him if you know one of the guys involved!!!
Re: Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
rotflmao!!! I got tired of replying their email. grin grin grin

You go tire
Re: Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol by olabukola: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
Gready Oyibos dont look at there email address but the content of the mail.
Re: Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol by adctrl: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2009
Moderator - thanks for moving this to the proper or correct section. I looked for the appropriate section to place it but couldn't find one. Is crime section under politic ?

As for the frausters, I used to reply with " Go find something better to do" but I just ignore the mails these days. Most people who are not dumbs will never fall for those kind of mails with yahoo or gmail etc as receipient's addy even though I will agree that some GREEDY oyinbos may still fall for these scams.
Re: Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol by TheSeeker(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
You're advising them?
Re: Advice To Fraudsters Using Yahoo, Hotmail, Or Aol by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2019
I don't know which one is best for you. Find me https://justbuyessay.com/blog/character-analysis-essay here and we will discuss that. Deal?

(1) (Reply)

Wht Robbers Did To My Uncle!!! / Shocker!!! See The Countries That Secretly Support ISIS / Nine Somalis Dumped In Egyptian Sea After Kidnapped And Organs Removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.