Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. (78358 Views)

Wife Didn’t Expect Husband To Say This But... / If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight / Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
That fella is definitely in spirit... singing hallelujah with the holy angels
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by IMASTEX: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol. . .Demons will be happy to use his body for safe lodging
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by EVERCUTE(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please who is this elasticlala that pple use to call on threads here?
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by allanphash7(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
midehi2:
devil go fear fear na
hahaha devil go give up at once
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by amyboy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mologi:
they ar all elastic....

even the prayers...
lol
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Yosiwealth(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
;DThis is so me!! ;DThis is so me!! grin
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Pyno30: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
EVERCUTE:
nollywood actor

if u have watched this nollywood movie tittled
lalasticalala the super mod acted on nairaland and directed by seun you will know him ok

go watch the movie and come back for more gist.
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Spybradd: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
i tell you say make we go pray...why i no go force you ehn...see i won get another belle ooo...oya make we go vigil

na wao,na shilloh u dey go abi na that place for corner near shlloh? grin
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
EVERCUTE:

it is a tiny program that move thread to the front page... I heard the said is password is snake and boobs
hope I've answered your question?

u b newbie ni?

.(Oga lala..... no offense o... and no insult intended o... na joke I dey o... abeg no press the B Button o)
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Prosperalvin(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
lol.. D man b like 'dis my wife no go kill me!
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Thobiy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
ennyhola:
A man called Pelumi at work calls home and a 7 years old girl picks the phone:
“Hi honey, this is daddy. Is mommy near the phone?”
“No daddy, she is upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Akin.” The little girl replied.
“After a brief pause daddy says,“But honey you haven’t got an uncle Akin!”
“Oh yes I do, and he is upstairs in the room with mommy right now.”
Brief pause,“Uh okay then, this is what I want you to do:
Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs, knock on the bedroom door, and shout to mommy that daddy’s car has just arrived at the gate".
“Ok daddy just a minute....”
A while later the little girl comes back to the phone, “Done it daddy.”
"What happened honey?” asked the dad.
“Well, mommy got scared and jumped out of the bed naked, ran round the room screaming, tripped over, and knocked her head on the staircase, now she is not moving at all.”
“What about Uncle Akin?” asked Dad.
Ish... undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by sundoj08(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mologi:
they ar all elastic....

even the prayers...

You forgot to add
Mo n wa iyawo o
Abi u don finally see iyawo ni
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Taiyescott(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol..
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by teganto(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin naso we go de dey?
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by profosenogoboy: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
God will still bless him
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by ichommy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Wolex143: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lolz
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by linearity: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
K9blunt:
For goodness sakes! It is not "night vigil" its "VIGIL" which covers the night thing.....

Naija eh! angry

Vigil simply mean 'keeping awake'; so with the premises that people usually sleep at night, your conclusion that the night component is also invoked when the word 'vigil' is used is understandable...but it is not always the case, as one can do vigil during the day. It is a vigil, if I was supposed to have been sleeping at the time (be it morning, afternoon or night), but I am keeping awake instead in other to accomplish something.

1 Like

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by charytea(f): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hahahaha 9ce 1 4us. ;DHahahaha 9ce 1 4us.
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by goldeno10boy: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
devil don use hin head play kantas ball be that
gringringrin
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by piagetskinner(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
I don't want to imagine what will happen to that man when that chair gives way
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by harrysjones(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
i dear hw u doing
midehi2:
devil go fear fear na
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Kunberg: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na by force to go church
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Ranchhoddas: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
K9blunt:
For goodness sakes! It is not "night vigil" its "VIGIL" which covers the night thing.....

Naija eh! angry
It's Nigerian English. It's not necessarily incorrect.

1 Like

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Weedcrusher: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
That was one man that needed his sleep so bad. But why are they punishing him like this?
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Akjr(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mologi:
they ar all elastic....

even the prayers...
vocabulary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.