Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos (66365 Views)

Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi's Death: 10 Things To Know About Late Veteran Actress / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Thobiy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
onstelly:

I don't understand you, so what's that suppose to mean
I mean RIP to the dead, you dey fear to die?
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by hahn(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
emma2002:

..but all that you've pointed out sir, will matter no more to the occupants of the caskets. On the other side it's either supreme peace and bliss or eternal horror.

There is no hell or heaven. The only thing guaranteed is this life. I would advice you make the best of it and not rely on wishful thinking

Mightyraw:

Mediocrity u say.. ..what so special bout ur ability or achievement on earth, u leave em all here,
When u strive so hard nd u dnt make heaven, then u realise u v lived ur whole life in vain

When you work hard, future generations will enjoy it. You live on in your works.

The guy who invented the first device you are using to browse right now is probably dead. Same with every other thing in your life. The society we live in today is as a product of the efforts of generations before us. You are only myopic, deluded and misinformed if you cannot appreciate that.

Heaven is not real. It is a product of wishful thinking. undecided
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Mightyraw(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
hahn:

There is no hell or heaven. The only thing guaranteed is this life. I would advice you make the best of it and not rely on wishful thinking

When you work hard, future generations will enjoy it. You live on in your works.

The guy who invented the first device you are using to browse right now is probably dead. Same with every other thing in your life. The society we live in today is as a product of the efforts of generations before us. You are only myopic, deluded and misinformed if you cannot appreciate that.

Heaven is not real. It is a product of wishful thinking. undecided
its all man for himself wen u r dead, u can be known for what uv acheived wen u r dead.. Buh niqqa it adds nothing to ur deadbody , its all man for himself in no mans land,, i wont try to conVinceu cos u too blind to see d obvious
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by YaksonFCA(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by charispersnifid: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.