Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Difference Between State University And Federal University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between State University And Federal University (53979 Views)

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Landmark University And NASDRA To Launch Agric Satellite / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by AmbodOfLASU: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dohyn3:

yeah, the school has lots of alumni making waves in different industries.
Law..

You appear well grounded in LASU issues? You must have heard of Romola(University of Pretoria) and Tofunmi(Harvard)?

Mail me on pelumiolugbenga@gmail.com

Let's discuss more.
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by Dohyn3(f): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

You appear well grounded in LASU issues? You must have heard of Romola(University of Pretoria) and Tofunmi(Harvard)?

Mail me on pelumiolugbenga@gmail.com

Let's discuss more.
]
nah, i dont know much... My brother graduated from there.
Uhm..about the mail. I use a small nokia phone, for now. Don't know how to send mails with it.
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by AmbodOfLASU: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Dohyn3:

]
nah, i dont know much... My brother graduated from there.
Uhm..about the mail. I use a small nokia phone, for now. Don't know how to send mails with it.

Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by biz9ja(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

The present day LASU is better than the present day OAU.
For your Mind......
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by AmbodOfLASU: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2016
biz9ja:

For your Mind......

My cousin that we wrote Jamb together in 2014 is yet to start 200l(part 2 in his OAU). Am about starting my third year here in LASU. A year behind.
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by biz9ja(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

My cousin that we wrote Jamb together in 2014 is yet to start 200l(part 2 in his OAU). Am about starting my third year here in LASU. A year behind.

So strike is what you meant?
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by EmmyDe25(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
emmasege:
Federal unis, particularly the first and second generation universities. They have the best of academics in the country and attract the best of students. Secondly, there's diversity of culture & religion in federal unis which prepare you for the ideal life. Every federal university is expected to promote federal character in terms of admission & appointments, which is rarely observed in state universities. In a typical federal university, you'll find students & staff from regions other than where the university is located.
I can't agree more. Attending a federal university outside my region has really broaden my horizon and given me - tad knowledge about other tribes. I can at least say a thing or two about other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by Naughtylyn: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Does it matter? Just empower yourself with the right education and skill set.

Talking about skills;
Young people who need to empower themselves or you need to empower someone to be self reliant should buy this resource here.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by stenmikas(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=AmbodOfLASU post=47321268]

Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by stenmikas(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

so is this d point to prove ur earlier statement...smh
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by Dohyn3(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

Are you on Whatsapp?
the phone i use cant use whatsapp.
Re: Difference Between State University And Federal University by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Gud am everyone. Please read my article by clicking the link below and tell me how you feel about the article. The article is for a contest. Please I need the comments so that I can know where to improve upon in my writing. You may also vote for the article by clicking the Facebook "like" icon at the bottom of the article page. Thanks.
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2016/adult/s_igbe#.V4DYijNw3I0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. / Unizik 2012/2013 Post Utme & Admission Update. / WAEC Results 2012/2013 Is Out, 80% Failed English And Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.