Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It (687 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / I Need Loan Of #300k, There Is Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nairalanders, i am a 200lvl student of University of ilorin, and I won an MTN PULSE Scholarship worth 300k cash, and I don't know the kind of business I can start with the money. Please you all should kindly suggest a kind of business I can start with the money.
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by WalkerMichael(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
If this doesn't make front page, roast my ass.
Oga lalasticlala someone needs help oo . Congrats though bro,
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is the money meant for business or your education? Better get your priorities right instead of coming here to seek attention that will not give you value with a fake story.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by JohnNgene: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Considering the fact that you're still a student, go into women's wears. You can visit some markets in Lagos to buy cheap first-grade okirika ladies' clothes like tops, leggings, bum shorts, trousers, gowns and even ladies' slippers. All these shouldn't cost you more than N50,000.

Then buy a big backpack you'll use to carry it to your lecture hall, female hostels and their homes.

They should be able to reach you via whatsapp too. In case you need to send them pictures of the wears or slippers.

This business won't distract from your studies. You can contact me on whatsapp 09095000603 if you have questions.
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by realghy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2016
invest it in ur school computer village. Project binding etc
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Note that academic scholarship fund can't be used for business
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm guessing you won this scholarship to further your education. Business is good but please, invest in your education. Don't be in a hurry to join the fast lane or start making immediate money. Your education is equally important.

If you must start a business, however, look around you. A business is simply solving problems around you and getting paid for them. those problems are not on nairaland and nobody on nairaland can tell you what business should or should not do well in your own environment. So do your own research and you must find something to invest on. You can get some business basics like how to register a business name or writing a business plan, even some profitable business ideas on my website: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com.

If on the other hand, you just came here to announce to us that you just won 300k (lol) then congratulations...celebrate, then face your studies...

Cheers.
Re: Help! I Won a scholarship Of 300k Please What Business Can I Start With It by darexkey(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2016
start a computer biz centre and u will be glad u did. call me on 07039359066 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator / Urgent Needed Bonny Light Crude Oil, Cif China / Own And Manage Your Dream School With Easy And Make N500,000 Every 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.