Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon (559 Views)

Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians / Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon by Voy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
I mean no harm; I jus ova heard some ppl arguing bout this

"we waiting on Jesus Christ and they waiting on d moon"

Now im wondering!
Who do U blv in?
i put my faith in God
Blessed & still breathing
And even tho its hard
Dats who i blv in
B4 im leaving
I'm asking In grieving

WHO DO U BELIEVE IN!!!
Re: We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon by jayriginal: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2016
^^^^

The moon is relevant to Easter. Did you know that?
Re: We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon by aminusanti(m): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Voy:
I mean no harm; I jus ova heard some ppl arguing bout this

"we waiting on Jesus Christ and they waiting on d moon"

Now im wondering!
Who do U blv in?
i put my faith in God
Blessed & still breathing
And even tho its hard
Dats who i blv in
B4 im leaving
I'm asking In grieving

WHO DO U BELIEVE IN!!!
may god dash u some sense..
Re: We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon by Yunus2012(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
We Muslims recognize the fact that all thing are created for certain purpose. The Quran stated clearly that one of the fictions of both the sun and the moon is for counting of days and night. That is exactly what we are doing with the moon. If you have any evidence that Muslims worship the moon please share. If not please hold your ignorance.

Extra assignment for you. Please go ask you grand father how they number their days, irrespective of where you are from, on this mother earth.

Will you tell me the whole world is wrong by using the moon for days numbering?
Re: We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
The moon is visible while jesus is just a fictional character in a play

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Akpororo Leads Praise Worship At This Present House, Lekki / See The 50 Rooms Guest Inn Built By Pastor Oritsejafor For CAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.