Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi (649 Views)

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi by obiremy: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Legendary Nollwyood actor, RMD this evening wrote a painful tribute to late Bukky Ajayi who died at the early hours of this morning at her Surulere residence. The actor who ironically is celebrating his 55th birthday apologizes to the octogenarian for not taking out visit her in her last days. Read his tribute below;

Aunty Bukks, I am sorry. Sorry I did NOT visit you in your last days, not because I didn't want to but because I took for granted the gift of life and procrastinated. To think that I spoke to Abounce kunle your son (whom I share the TV series Hush with where he is such a star now as Ruffy Jackson. Taking after you) several days ago to ask for the best time to come see you...if I knew it was time I would have come that very day to see you but who would have thought that the bold, strong Aunty Bukks who has consistently defied every circumstance and risen above every situation will go to sleep so soon.
It is my birthday today and as I sit here writing you, I can only think how ironic it is that you have completed the circle of life.
I am deeply pained by your passing but I am extremely proud that you are a part of my life and I yours.
I love you very much Aunty Bukks and will NEVER trade the memories of you for anything.
Sleep well in Gods bosom.
#GreatLoss

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/aunty-bukks-i-am-sorry-i-did-not-visit.html

Re: Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi by Airforce1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
it's Ok she's in peace now
Re: Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
rip mama
Re: Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi by obiremy: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
So touching
Re: Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
S
Re: Aunty Bukks,I'm Sorry I Didn't Visit U In Ur Last Days:RMD Tribute 2 Bukky Ajayi by goldbim(f): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Touching..that's why we need to keep our loved ones close to our heart because all we'll later have is just a MEMORY..i

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Star, Odion Ighalo Signs Major Endorsement Deal / 7 Biggest Lies In The Nigerian Music Industry (must Read) / See Stylish Cute Basketmouth’s Daughter In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.