Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To (906 Views)

10 Best Foreign Albums Of 2017 / Top 3 Artiste That Are Worth Listening To. / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To by Psittacus(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
New music refreshes the soul, after listening to some album this year this are my favorite so far
1) Meghan Trainor: She released an album titled "Thank you" song I love in this album include : Hopeless romantic, mom, kindly calm me down

2)Drake (Views) : this guy just keep springing up great music, I have most of the songs on my replay. my picks are: keep the family close, hype, one dance, hotline bling.

3)Beyonce (Lemonade) : I love this album so much, my picks are 6inch, freedom, sorry.

4)R Kelly (The Buffet) : R Kelly did his thing again, just two songs interest me in this album : poetic sex, let's make some noise

5)Shawn Mendes (Handwritten) : This guy is young and very talented, first album and it turned out pretty good. my picks are : stitches, kid in love, strings, air.

6)The Lumineers (Cleopatra) I love this band a long time now, they have never dissapointed me for once, my picks are: white lie, patience, my eyes.

kindly add yours
Re: 2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To by Samzack(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ariana grande (Dangerous woman) It has good songz such as Dangerous woman,Into you,Let me love you with lil wayne, begging on your knees with nicki minaj. Nd drake's Views and One dance has broken record as the second male after micheal jackson to have his song and album on the No1. chart for 7weeks
Re: 2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To by onakevin(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kendrick Lamar (Untitled Unmastered)
ASAP ferg - Always Strive and Prosper
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - This Unruly mess I've made
Rihanna - Anti
Kanye West - TLOP
Bj The Chicago Kid - In my mind
charlie Put - Nine Track Mind
anderson Paak - Malibu
Yg - Still Brazy
Audio Push - Stone Junction
Bas-Too high to Riot
ScHoolboy Q - Blank Face LP
2016 is my best Year in Music, and it's not over yet
Re: 2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To by hpk(m): 1:45am On Jul 09, 2016
VYBZ KARTEL - KING OF THE DANCEHALL.

(1) (Reply)

Another Song Released By Williboi(titled ''baller'') .. A Must For All / The Young & Talented Uniosun Dj / Meet The Brother Of Iceberg Slim Who Played A Crucial Part In Jarule's Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.