Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State (794 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by yanshDoctor: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
if you watch this video you will shield tears for this creature killed. the america army is using this dolphins for marine intelligence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin

A U.S. Navy Marine Mammal Program dolphin named KDog, wearing a locating pinger, performed mine clearance work in the Persian Gulf during the Iraq War.

A military dolphin is a dolphin trained for military uses. The United States and Soviet militaries have trained and employed oceanic dolphins for several reasons. Such military dolphins have been trained to rescue lost naval swimmers or to locate underwater mines .

The U.S. Navy trains dolphins and sea lions under the U.S. Navy Marine Mammal Program, which is based in San Diego, California . They get some of their dolphins from the Gulf of Mexico. Military dolphins were used by the U.S. Navy during the First and Second Gulf Wars . About 75 dolphins are in the program.

download and watch bottle mouth dolphins
in intelligence display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g8SzzLqaM
Re: Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by yanshDoctor: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
seun, lalssticlala, Mynd44, let educate our people not every thing they should eat.
Re: Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by tempest01(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw those pics. Dolphins are known to be very intelligent and very caring. There are instances where they helped drowning men. Why butcher them?

1 Like

Re: Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by LordZero(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
why should a poor animal die just because it tastes good to us or we want to make Frontpage on nairaland?

we need to stop killing all this animals, let's learn how to conserve and leave something behind for our offsprings to see (not in books or videos)
Re: Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by Samzack(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
My mind has jst been boiling ever since i saw those pics. I'm jst hating diz country ;Ignorance kills faster dan hunger.

1 Like

Re: Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by Psylas(m): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State by bamirotola: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2016
How can you tell people the live on less than 1 dollar a day not to kill a meat that comes their way?? We should educate our govt to make the country habitable first and improve d standard of living, then we can now start imbibing the culture of wildlife preservation in them....rem an hungry man is an angry man.M those creatures r adorable tho...

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian States With The Highest Number Of Phones And Internet Subscribe / Infinix S2 Pro Review / Dr Ezeekiel Izuogu Invents A Machine That Can Work For 100 Years Without Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.