Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (40273 Views)

Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / Let's See The Pretty Or Ugly Face Behind Your Funny Nick Names(somebody Might Be Interested) / Shapeless All In D Name Of Awuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by cutey01(f): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2006
Would you rather have a sexy body with an ugly face or a pretty face with an amoeba(shapeless body)?
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2006
wow

what a choice

a pretty face undecided grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by cutey01(f): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2006
that's like being torn between the devil and the deep blue sea,but i'd choose a hot body cos no matter how unattractive your face may be,there will always be make up to make u look beautiful,something cosmetic surgery may not give ur shapeless body.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2006
well i prefer a pretty(natural) face tongue

i cn get surgery to put ma shapeless bodi into shape grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2006
I have these two friends,one is really pretty and the other one has a very sexy figure without the face to really go with it, but funny enough the one with pretty face is envious of the one with the hot body.Humans,can we ever be satisfied?
pretty face sounds cool, some of us arelucky to have the two wink
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2006
I just viewed this topic with a friend(guy) , my friend will rather date a babe with sexy body regardless of the face!

i'll like to know what other guys think about it.

Free,i think you are right, there's hardly any body type you can't get with surgery,
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2006
well u know i asked my guy friends this

dey said :dey prefer a body over face if dey dnt have to live w/ u
in order words: just hit n' run

but prefer a pretty face over body if they gonna have to marry U
cuz they have to wake up n' see ur face everymorning grin

who dsnt want a pretty face undecided grin hehehe
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by deathadder(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2006
Hot bod definately. Stick a bag over her head when sticking it to her! wink
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by cutey01(f): 3:51am On Dec 06, 2006
deathadder,

you are something else! how can you cover your babe's face with a bag?why not go for a pretty face instead of going through that stress?
But some ladies are so shapeless clothes will hardly look good on them no matter how expensive it is.

Free,what about a shapeless guy with a sweet face,especially the very short or very fat ones?will you choose them over a guy with a very hot body?

1 Like

Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2006
Free,what about a shapeless guy with a sweet face,especially the very short or very fat ones?will you choose them over a guy with a very hot body?

hmm with guys i prefer a hot bodi over face
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by cutey01(f): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2006
i'd rather date /marry a guy with very nice body,u jnow guys are hardly judged based on their facial features, it's more on their bodies.No matter how unattractive a guy's face is,if he is tall,he's cool.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 12, 2006
i'll go for an average guy,ok on both sides.beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and there's something we call inner beauty, that comes first.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2006
right grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by 4Play(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2006
I prefer hot body with pretty face
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2006
duh who doesnt grin

but dat wasnt da question
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2006
4 play,everybody likes a pretty face on a hot body, you didn't answer the question o.Would you rather have a hot body with an ugly face or vice versa?
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by jerrymania(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2006
None is better!
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by cutey01(f): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2006
Obviously,none is better.Only,we are going to assume that we have a choice here, which will you choose to have/date?
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by sweetthang(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2007
Who made any of us the judge of beauty?besides,i think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.To me,if you are hot in body and face and you are cold inside your heart,you are really ugly.
However,if i meet two ladies with the description here and they are both beautiful inside,i'll choose the one with pretty face and we'll work on the body if it's too repulsive.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Ameriefan(f): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2007
Shapeless Body With Pretty Face
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Maneater1(f): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2007
statistics show preference is given to pretty faces than not so pretty ones and i mean in everyday life.

when people see you for the first time, its your face they see first which gives them an impression of you already, before the body.

i bet a girl with a pretty face will get ahead anyday.

she can always get breast implants, liposuction and butt augumenttaion. (infact i recently found out that there is a procedure called the a brazilian butt augumentation.

On the other hand a not so pretty girl doesnt want to mess with her face, i wouldnt advise anyone too. Its a thin line between looking ok and looking like micheal Jackson. Never mess with your face. kiss
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 31, 2007
Man-eater:

statistics show preference is given to pretty faces than not so pretty ones and i mean in everyday life.
when people see you for the first time, its your face they see first which gives them an impression of you already, before the body.

I quiet agree with you that a pretty face is good but I still think there's a risk involved in body augmentation too.Talking about face lift and all that stuff,If that's the only option,i'd rather go for a pretty face.But personally,If i were a guy,i'd choose a not so pretty face(a not so pretty face is not ugly) on a hot body(if that's an option)
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by sweetthang(f): 4:12am On Feb 02, 2007
Talking about cosmetics surgeries reminds me of jocelyn wildenstein;how far will people go to get a [b]'PRETTY'[/b]face?

Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 4:22am On Feb 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

why would she wanna look like an animal
she needs help, an intervention
pure madness grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 02, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin LMAO

that freak! she's the scariest celeb.

pretty face rules ,look at kate hudson with her flat chest,she's still a bomb!

1 Like

Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by sweetthang(f): 4:29am On Feb 02, 2007
Free:

why would she want to look like an animal
she needs help, an intervention
pure madness grin

she's trying to look pretty cos her husband had an affair with a 21 yr-old girl,she over did the botox thing.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Free(f): 4:36am On Feb 02, 2007
Lmao

yea i guess she just out did herself
she was havin 2 much fun wastin money grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 07, 2007
Saw lil kim's before and after surgery pictures,tried to upload them but couldn't due to an error or something.I just think most people look better without surgeries.Well,it all boils down to the fact that hot body and pretty face are both important,pretty face can't do it alone.

1 Like

Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by creamdream: 3:15am On Feb 25, 2007
I beg i love HOUR GLASS SHAPE, beauty is in the eye of the beholder , if she too wowo i go use pillow cover im face!! grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by bimbor(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2007
id prefer a hot body to a pretty face cos it turns me on. A sexy voice to go with it would be da bomb.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by lizzy47(f): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2007
what a difficult question well asper correct chick like me, i'll choose a hot body cos if face fine finish and the body is not sexy then wahala dey.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by NihilceM: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
I just hope the girls advocating pretty faces aren't the pretty face and no shape types.

So pathetic!!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.