Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Do You Have Faith ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Faith ? (394 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / How To Know That You Have Faith / How Can I Have Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Faith ? by GospelOkonye(m): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2016
WISDOM SEED- 7th July 2016
FAITH SPIRIT ATTRIBUTES (B.F 6)

Whenever the spirit of faith is at work, there are certain things we see in the life of the worked upon man/woman.

These attributes show such one has come in contact with this spirit, often times because there is no teaching on the subject; even if we are pressured to manifest the attributes, we sulk and give way- choosing the opposite instead.

1) A SPEAKING SPIRIT:
Until we open our mouths faith cannot be put to work, we are identified as people of faith by the kind of words we speak.

This is scripture speaking mentality, we do not say how we feel or think, we say what has been declared by the word of God.
"And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth." John 11:43

The speaking dimension of the spirit of faith was at work here. Jesus did not cry in secret nor to the hearing of his disciples only; he did not care for the unbelief of the observers "what if he does not rise, they would call me a phoney". No, Jesus cried out Loud, and Lazarus heard the call from the great beyond.

Friend, stop that hidden confession and fearful disposition, stand up bold and declare; even if your mouth feels heavy, declare it and see faith swell on your inside. Until you make certain bold declarations you would never make full proof of your ministry.

Refuse to be silent, respond, react, speak forth.

DECLARE: Lazarus (call what you desire to change such as Business, family, children, academics,finances) come forth, receive life and be totally renewed. Amen

Share your testimony with us at WISIM contact 07037700966
WISIM "Radical faith"

Re: Do You Have Faith ? by GospelOkonye(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2016
WISDOM SEED: 9th July 2016
FAITH ATTRIBUTE (B.F)

3) An individualistic sojourn:
Humans are social beings and as such we tend to take the idea of being social into things. We desire people to agree with us or go with us and if these people put up any resistance we begin to doubt ourselves.

As if to say, if what i suggested was correct, then majority of the people i know should be in concert with me.

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6

When it comes to faith, we must be ready to run alone if need be, Apostle Peter was with John; but he knew he was sure of only his faith and not that of John, they might be fellow Apostles but for this case it required his faith.

The Apostle had to use "I" and not "WE", he went out on a limb to proclaim the healing power of Jesus Christ to the crippled chap, and sure enough it was made manifest.

Friend, stop seeking a consensus, even if your husband or wife doubts God on the issue, don't quit go out in faith. Go alone if you have to or contact us at WISIM, we are ready to go with you.

": but the just shall live by HIS faith." Habakkuk 2:4 (emphasis by author), absolute faith in God never fails.

DECLARE: Lord let your will alone be done, i step out of the crowd, to follow you, let me sink with you than shine with men. Amen

Share Wisdom seed with friends and family, contact us on 07037700966
WISIM "One with God"

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Pray / Dont Be An Ingrate / Catholic Priest Blames Former President Jonathan For Bad Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.