Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! (2859 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looks Like Barbie Doll In New Photo / ‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Nigeria's 'male Barbie' Okuneye Idris Rocks Ladies' Hair Weave (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by AdoraAmadi: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Like seriously, no be small fight.

Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, nicknamed Nigeria's male barbie doll, last night threw caution to the wind and went ballistic on a fellow Nigerian Instagram user after the young man abused him saying Idris was a disgusting African Micheal Jackson.

What started the drama? Idris posted this statement that ''If your bf can only f**k, has no money, that ladies, you should save his number as cow'' on his Snapchat. TCS made post and users commented that they were beginning to like Idris as he made a valid point. Not until @am_differenttt picked offence and blasted all of them.

Another busybody tagged Idris to come see comments only for Idris to land and explode! Their heated drama continues after the cut. Hope you are ready to read curses this early morning?

By the way Idris also revealed his body cream costs N230k. That at 25 years, he is 25 years old, he drives a Benz 2011, Lexus 2013, and soon bloggers will upload his new house at Lekki.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/nigerias-male-barbie-doll-okuneye-idris-ugly-fight.html

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by AdoraAmadi: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2016
explosive round 2

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by AdoraAmadi: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by AdoraAmadi: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2016
round 4

more

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2016
If I read dis thing makai bend like “n”

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by NegeduGrace(f): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Oh boi..see finishing,,,all this people don't know what to do with their time...but chai e pain am!!
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by Luckylife(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2016
With all his claim millions , his seen and sound frustrated pouring his regrettable anger live on differentt. It tells us that bad money can't bring happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by pretydiva(f): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Choii..my head yaff scattered
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 07, 2016
gobee
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by Warfibabe(f): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Abeg na TKO the iamdifferent guy give am so!. Apart from trying so hard to rub in his achievements (or his bae's), the so called queen nor sabi talk sef.
See finishing! Loooolz @ African michael jackson.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by GogetterMD(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2016
[/b][[/font]Your birth certificate is an apology to the condom factory! Damn! [b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] undecided cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by Scatterscatter(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
This doll thing is just a fool...
He is super proud of his ignorance and stupidity when he should be soaking his pillow with tears.
I'm always sad when I see people just think and talk about now not knowing life is beyond now.
He is bragging about Benz 2011 nd lexus when some people give out benz 2016 as gifts.
May he receive sense sha

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by ventilation: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
The silly Gay got served, God, if it's only 1 child i'm destined to have in life $ the child would turn out like the "queen" in this story, please keep the child with you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2016
You're on the last layer of your skin...

Choi... I'm dead... that bit got me gan... that am different nah bad man...
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by lordcyl3(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
idiot
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by luscioustrish(f): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2016
Bad grammar from barbie doll too bad.
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by kendraloops(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
am_different Na badt guy. see finishing. the mumu gay can't even write well, he's bleached part of his brain too. idiot feeling fly with useless achievements. I wonder the brand of adult diaper he uses cos that place go don tear finish. ewu Gambia
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by 400billionman: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
How can this revamp Nigeria's economy ?
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by daviddagreat: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
kendraloops:
am_different Na badt guy. see finishing. the mumu gay can't even write well, he's bleached part of his brain too. idiot feeling fly with useless achievements. I wonder the brand of adult diaper he uses cos that place go don tear finish. ewu Gambia

seriously it was ur comments dat made me understand dat it's a guy we talking about tot it was a gal all along plus I tot the OP made an error with the title of the thread.

this guy/gal no try at all
Re: Nigeria's 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Gets Into Ugly Fight! by kendraloops(f): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
daviddagreat:

seriously it was ur comments dat made me understand dat it's a guy we talking about tot it was a gal all along plus I tot the OP made an error with the title of the thread.

this guy/gal no try at all

Na kuku guy o my broda. we're in the last days.

(1) (Reply)

5 Weirdest Cakes You Will Think It Reals / P-square Peter Okeye Kisses The Sister At Banky W Wedding Party Movie Show(pics, / Davido Warns: Nobody Uses My New Sound Except Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.