Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It (9423 Views)

How Much For New Ps4 And Where To Get In Lagos? / Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by NigerianScholar: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2016
I really want a ps4.....a new one,i went to the ikeja mall and I heard that it goes for 180k+ and I was like no way it is that expensive

Its sold out on jumia (the only online store I trust) and I need a place where it is available for a cheap price anywhere around lagos mainland
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
NigerianScholar:
I really want a ps4.....a new one,i went to the ikeja mall and I heard that it goes for 180k+ and I was like no way it is that expensive

Its sold out on jumia (the only online store I trust) and I need a place where it is available for a cheap price anywhere around lagos mainland

I know a guy that sells and repair.... even alaba boys take their console to him........he repairs and sells ryt from his home so there is no fear of getting a bad game and he does downloading too so you wouldn't have to buy expensive PS4 cds'.... 80k
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

I know a guy that sells and repair.... even alaba boys take their console to him........he repairs and sells ryt from his home so there is no fear of getting a bad game and he does downloading too so you wouldn't have to buy expensive PS4 cds'.... 80k

Hello there. Pls that 80k, does it include 2 controllers and all accessories and does it come with games on it too?

And also, what if I go to him with my slim Ps3 that's not jailbroken with accessories and about 5 CDs to swap for the ps4, how much will I have to add then.
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Hello there. Pls that 80k, does it include 2 controllers and all accessories and does it come with games on it too?

And also, what if I go to him with my slim Ps3 that's not jailbroken with accessories and about 5 CDs to swap for the ps4, how much will I have to add then.

maybe you should speak to him directly....i doubt if he does swapping..... buh ps4 goes for 80k with games on it
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

maybe you should speak to him directly....i doubt if he does swapping..... buh ps4 goes for 80k with games on it

Oh okk so can I get his contact please?
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Oh okk so can I get his contact please?
Mr Olumide 0708 402 5690
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

Mr Olumide 0708 402 5690

Okay thank you. Who should I tell him I got his number from
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Okay thank you. Who should I tell him I got his number from
tell him lekan from ilogbo
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by NigerianScholar: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

His whatsapp is not going
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
NigerianScholar:

His whatsapp is not going

give him time, he is an engineer...always busy......told you all the games from alaba are taken to him, I just gave you the contact of a playstation wizard man
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambus007(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

pls bro ,how much does he download ps4 games?
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
gambus007:
pls bro ,how much does he download ps4 games?
I would have to ask him.... I think it should depend on the size of the game
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambus007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

I would have to ask him.... I think it should depend on the size of the game
Thanx man.
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by vikzdawiz: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
gambit10:

tell him lekan from ilogbo

U stay in ilogbo (ojo local govt.)
Dahz ma hood
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 5:59am On Jul 22, 2016
vikzdawiz:
U stay in ilogbo (ojo local govt.) Dahz ma hood

really?
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by onward4life(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
NigerianScholar:

If
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by captainking(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2016
NigerianScholar:

have you considered xbox one??.. Mine is available.. For just 60k..that cheap right.? And it comes with installed game.. Like fifa 15.. Cod series.. Assassins creed... And many more.. Well.. The game just got in some days ago... So everything is still neat... Along with a pad too.. And a free copy game.. Evolve.. Holla at me.. 08140077394
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by NigerianScholar: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
captainking:
have you considered xbox one??.. Mine is available.. For just 60k..that cheap right.? And it comes with installed game.. Like fifa 15.. Cod series.. Assassins creed... And many more.. Well.. The game just got in some days ago... So everything is still neat... Along with a pad too.. And a free copy game.. Evolve.. Holla at me.. 08140077394
Its cheap but I already have a massive game library for my ps4

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by captainking(m): 5:32am On Aug 03, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Its cheap but I already have a massive game library for my ps4
no probs boss
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by 3KINGZ18: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2016
captainking:
no probs boss
can we swap
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by captainking(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2016
3KINGZ18:
can we swap
swap with what??
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by 3KINGZ18: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2016
captainking:
swap with what??
ps3 with sum cash
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by captainking(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
3KINGZ18:
ps3 with sum cash
nah Bro... It's cash I need Bro...

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Mckandre(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
gambit10:

when u said downloading, does it mean the guy downloads ps4 ROM and installs it into a ps4 console

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Stancity(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mckandre:
when u said downloading, does it mean the guy downloads ps4 ROM and installs it into a ps4 console
This your question get K-leg oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Mckandre(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stancity:
This your question get K-leg oo grin grin grin grin
no mind me sha, m just trying to get something straight if games can be installed on ps4 like it is on a jailbroken ps3. if not for that,its one of the things that's keeping me from buying a ps4 console yet.
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Stancity(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mckandre:
no mind me sha, m just trying to get something straight if games can be installed on ps4 like it is on a jailbroken ps3. if not for that,its one of the things that's keeping me from buying a ps4 console yet.
Kosi wahala bro....
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Mckandre(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stancity:
Kosi wahala bro....
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by gambit10: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mckandre:

u would need to speak with him
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Stancity(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Mckandre:
Means no problem wink
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by mediang: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2017
How To Buy P.S4 Games From PlayStation Store In Nigeria
http://mediastand.com.ng/how-to-buy-p-s4-games-from-playstation-store-in-nigeria/
Re: Cheapest Place To Get A Ps4??? And How Much Is It by Spidermon: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
I would advice you buy it abroad and find a way to ship it.

ps4 slim Gold edition with 1terabyte hdd is 259 dollars now.

ps4 slim 500gb with uncharted bundle is 249 dollars on amazon.

multiply by 370 plus shipping costs. (check tech market section).

thats less than 110k.

used ps4 in my opinion shouldnt be more than 70k and e gatz clean sef or I go comot 5k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free Mobile Game / Best Ten Android Games To Play / Buy Or Preorder PS5 | Playstation 5 Games | Consoles (simplygames.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.