Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2169 Views)

Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British / Picture Of A Masquerade Pushing A Biker During Calabar Carnival / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by SoluB: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
We have been able to make comparison between the Fulani and Igbo ladies in Nigeria. The Fulani and Igbo ethnic groups are important ethnic groups in Nigeria. However, this comparison would be one sided if we do not consider the Yoruba and Calabar ethnic groups.

The Yorubas are an ethnic group found mainly in the Southwestern and North central parts of Nigeria. They are also found in the Southern and Central Benin. Yoruba language is being spoken by people of this ethnic group; there are so many beautiful things about the culture of these people but...

http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/art-and-culture/yoruba-vs-calabar-which-has-the-most-beautiful-women/

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by dauntless15(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
How would i know
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EyeofHorus: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
I will tell only when they wash off their makeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by peachesandroses(f): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
oh well I dunno, but I'm from cross River and I'll love to marry a Yoruba man..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Adesiji77: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
EyeofHorus:
I will tell only when they wash off their makeup

cheesy grin

@topic Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Igbo.
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2016
hausa
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JonSnow(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2016
I would say calabar ladies 'cos generally, yoruba ladies are dirty and unkept

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Adesiji77: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:

I want to assume that you wrote that due to ignorance and not out of spite.

Tribe has nothing to do with personal hygiene. Besides, beauty and hygiene are two different things.
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JonSnow(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

I want to assume that you wrote that due to ignorance and not out of spite.

Tribe has nothing to do with personal hygiene.

I wrote that out of my personal encounters/experiences with ladies from both tribes.

Also, generally, it's a well known fact, yoruba females are dirty and have a poor sense of personal hygiene.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by northvietnam(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
v
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Mjshexy(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
peachesandroses:
oh well I dunno, but I'm from cross River and I'll love to marry a Yoruba man..
Nice...I Love u kiss
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by peachesandroses(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Mjshexy:
Nice...I Love u kiss
aww thank you.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:

I wrote that out of my personal encounters/experiences with ladies from both tribes.

Also, generally, it's a well known fact, yoruba females are dirty and have a poor sense of personal hygiene.
tribalistic fool...do u knw calaba girls are known to be prostitutes just like d biafran girls are known for high class prostitutes( be it north and south)....una girls are d cheapest in d country...I chose dirtyness above them.
Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

tribalistic fool...do u knw calaba girls are known to be prostitutes just like d biafran girls are known for high class prostitutes( be it north and south)....una girls are d cheapest in d country...I chose dirtyness above them.

Not everyone deserves the honour of a response. Besides, common sense is very scarce these days.
Ignore him!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Calabar, Which Has The Most Beautiful Women? by macof(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:
JonSnow:

eeya sorry you must be living in one of those rugged areas in the SW where you mostly meet people of your low class

try moving to a decent neighborhood

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Was Any Asian Or Arab Country Colonized / You Don't Look African? What's Do You Think Of It? / History Of Ezhionum Kingdom In Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.