Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google (762 Views)

Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain. / What Is A Pizza Box In Terms Of Google? / Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google by afternysc(f): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2016
OMG! I read online many obote bloggers ranting about getting suspended by Google AdSense after buying adsense account, or after invalid activity/clicks. All I can say is...

[size=18pt]STOP. STOP. STOP![/size]
My legitimate advice is for you to read and digest and understand and start abiding by AdSense TOS.

They know!
Google knows when you generate artificial clicks, or buy adsense accounts because of their sophisticated tracking mechanism. There is no shortcut to success.

They even wait till it will pain you the most before they yank your account (When you have good balance, lol)

If you have 20,000 pageviews per day, and you make 150 usd, then you may have to review your ad types and placement etc to get the best, not by clicking your own ads. Its fraud to do that.

For all adsense users, I have over 10 years experience with Google, nd still going fine.

Contact me or follow me for tips on how to get the legitimate best out of Google world.

FYI: Google is a god in this cyberage. #BESTNAIJA.COM
Re: Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google by afternysc(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Folow the topic for daily adsense tips
Re: Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google by afternysc(f): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
TIP 1. Put your readers first, and the money shall follow.

Let it be your primary aim to add value to your readers. In following this principle, you will not put ad before content. In effect, the ads will complement the content of your site, and not the other way round.

Its annoying when you see some blogs of inexperienced bloggers in Nigeria so loaded with ads that you will not even be able to read the story on the page itself. I call it selfishness, and this gives visitors poor experience. They wont enjoy your site.

In fact, AdSense hase policy of number of ads per page. The policy is for the best, 3 per page for display ads. In some blogs, you will see about 10.

As a professional, I call that littering and its against the tenets of webmasters.

So, put your readers first, place ads to compliment your own original content, below the fold.

Cheers. More to come.
Re: Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google by ItalianWine(f): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
afternysc:
OMG! I read online many obote bloggers ranting about getting suspended by Google AdSense after buying adsense account, or after invalid activity/clicks. All I can say is...

[size=18pt]STOP. STOP. STOP![/size]
My legitimate advice is for you to read and digest and understand and start abiding by AdSense TOS.

They know!
Google knows when you generate artificial clicks, or buy adsense accounts because of their sophisticated tracking mechanism. There is no shortcut to success.

They even wait till it will pain you the most before they yank your account (When you have good balance, lol)

If you have 20,000 pageviews per day, and you make 150 usd, then you may have to review your ad types and placement etc to get the best, not by clicking your own ads. Its fraud to do that.

For all adsense users, I have over 10 years experience with Google, nd still going fine.

Contact me or follow me for tips on how to get the legitimate best out of Google world.

FYI: Google is a god in this cyberage. #BESTNAIJA.COM

My tech guy I don't even have google adsense account....what should I do?
Re: Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google by profpromise: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2017
ItalianWine:

Bloggers Only. Don't come and ask me what is Google Adsense pls! Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK. Verify All your Adsense Accounts addresses and pins.
I will teach you how to get traffic and high cpc clicks too.
Whatsapp me if interested.
Re: Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google by afternysc(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

Do you have a blog? Quality content? Contact me via email or via bestnaija

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now / 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.