Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike (3405 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / Anna Banner Flashes Thigh In Sexy Black Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by deymoh(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Toke refers back to 2015 when she went holidaying in Miami during the Labor Day Weekend where she stripped with some other Nigerians at the beach.

Are these not too revealing, celebrities sha!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHjRMDeD67V
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by deymoh(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by lifezone247(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm, make i comment my reserve, till the thing reach promise land.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by DesChyko: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
*swallows spit*
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2016
fp yaaa
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
like her the way she is
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by pretydiva(f): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis babe joblessness is now at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by Montaque(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Celebrities that release more pictures than music/movies for which they r known.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by nikkypearl(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2016
See fresh body smiley

Her skin is fresher than the next (F) poster below me grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by lordcyl3(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2016
I love you toke makinwa
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by moredollar(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
This one na panla na......
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by Arielle: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
How us it too revealing? Some people swim and take part in water sports. Are they supposed to wear maxis and turtle necks to satisfy your misplaced sense of propriety? And how e take concern you sef? Nigerians sha!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by flawlessT(f): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Frosh
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by Afrok(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
There's nothing revealing there, she's just showing us that the fairness is complete from head to toes but hmmmm..... that hole/ crack nko? wink...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by 400billionman: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cant raise prick..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by wittyt98(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
wait did she make up even when she's at the beach?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by UIA04(f): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is that ass or extended legs I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by Sylviaangel(f): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
UIA04:
Is that ass or extended legs I'm seeing
Lol.....E reach to ask
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by ClassCaptain(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
flawlessT:
Frosh
bae why are u now put yemi alade on your pishure ?
Is u are not want ur fined phase on the dp against smiley.
Or any boy disturb you i comman punish him....
It been ages cutie. ...... Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike by flawlessT(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:

bae why are u now put yemi alade on your pishure ?

Is u are not want ur fined phase on the dp against smiley.

Or any boy disturb you i comman punish him....

It been ages cutie.
...... Lol grin
Dem bois are wori wori mi so I want dem to chill...lol.How hv u bin?

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit / Best Site For Leaked Pics And Xrated Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.