Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

An Adventure Finding Dory - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / An Adventure Finding Dory (374 Views)

Download A Trip To Jamaica | The Adventure Of Akpos Starring Ay, Funke Akindele / 'finding Nemo,' Second Film To Get Navajo Translation, Opens In Theaters / Best Adventure Movies To Watch Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Adventure Finding Dory by muinasdw: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Revisiting the past characters so long was a high risk and the result is ... a true wonder: Finding Dory meet expectations getting a very good balance of excitement, adventure and meaning. Priceless regain balleno, gulls "mine, mine, mine" and incorporate a large gallery of characters to what is already known. To start we need to talk Piper short film that precedes the film. Watch Finding Dory Online A simple little gem in its plot but rather complex in its realization by the incredible photorealistic water, textures like sand, foam, the iridescence of bubbles ... Three years has led him to study put up this pearl that we It shows a huge step towards the independence of a little bird who must face the fierceness of the sea to find food along with their adult counterparts.

Directed by Alan Barillaro and produced by Marc Sondheimer, the short film lasts 6 minutes along you strain the filmmaker, who has participated in numerous Pixar films like A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monster SA and the winning films of the Academy Awards Finding Nemo, the Incredibles, WALL-E or Brave, convey to the viewer gets a lot of feelings without resorting to the humanization of the characters. And as I said is that textures are the key ... As we could read in an interview Screenrush the Barillaro himself commented that they wanted to "use the feathers to give expression, nor eyebrows or anything like that."
[Finding Dory - Critique of the spin-off of Finding Nemo]

(1) (Reply)

A Story About Abortion !!!!!!!!!!! / Came From Speaking Fees For Appearances / Get Here The Great Info About Tv Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.