Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips (848 Views)

Banana Slicing Machine / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips / High Efficency Banana Slicing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips by foodmachinesale(f): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2016
The banana slicer is suitable for the banana chips production line. The thickness of slice can be freely adjusted from 1mm-20mm by increasing or decreasing spacers. The shape could be round slice or diagonal slice by using different feed inlet. The slice has a smooth surface without broken. We have different sizes of feed inlets to fit for different sizes of materials.

Any need, pls mail me to info@potato-chips-machine.com for details and price.

Re: 300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips by Iranoladun(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
You mean Plantain chips? Never heard of banana chips.

How much? What is the power rating and requirements?
Re: 300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips by foodmachinesale(f): 2:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Iranoladun:
You mean Plantain chips? Never heard of banana chips.

How much? What is the power rating and requirements?
This processing line can also produce plantain chips. Could you pls tell me your email for talking about the details or pls send a message to info@potato-chips-machine.com
Re: 300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips by emtol: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls, send me the details and price of the machine at emtol4njavs20@gmail.com
Re: 300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips by opo26: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
choiceoflife26@gmail.com pls send me detail with their capacity
Re: 300-600kg/h Banana Slicing Machine For Making Banana Chips by chinawapz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
This will be a great help for the cattle farmers, it is a good option to start cultivating grass for grazing. However, you need to know the types of grass for grazing. This article will really help you! kindly share this for more farmers to benefit http://www.agrobalm.com/2016/07/how-to-cultivate-grasses-for-grazing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu Isiwo Chapter Of Farmers Forum Will Be Launched On 30th July 2016 / Oil Palm, Palm Karnel And PKO In Large Quatities Now Available. / Getting Ready For The RAIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.