Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. (1474 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello importers in the house, I want to start a mini importation business from 1688.com, I am used to aliexpress but I just discovered that the products at 1688.com are very much cheaper than aliexpress, but the problem is that 1688.com do not ship to Nigeria, does anybody know some logistics that have affordable shipping fee and can ship my goods to Niger State here in Nigeria or how can I buy directly from them? I want to import 50 pieces of a body cream worth N300, which will sum up to N15,000. What logistics can I use and how much do you think shipping such product will cost? Please I need your answers in details. As for scammers, don't even ask me to call you because I will not call anybody, whatever assistance you have, drop it here and I will work with it.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. by AMI3(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
DoxaEnterprise:
Hello importers in the house, I want to start a mini importation business from 1688.com, I am used to aliexpress but I just discovered that the products at 1688.com are very much cheaper than aliexpress, but the problem is that 1688.com do not ship to Nigeria, does anybody know some logistics that have affordable shipping fee and can ship my goods to Niger State here in Nigeria or how can I buy directly from them? I want to import 50 pieces of a body cream worth N300, which will sum up to N15,000. What logistics can I use and how much do you think shipping such product will cost? Please I need your answers in details. As for scammers, don't even ask me to call you because I will not call anybody, whatever assistance you have, drop it here and I will work with it.

Thanks and God bless.
Which logistic company have you been using before?
Re: Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. by websuccess(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zoom in on the picture below. I saw that company brings in goods everyday to customers and people come to their office to also pick in Computer Village, Ikeja-Lagos.

Re: Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. by nickyblaze(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Bro just send us the link and we will help you pay and shipping your goods to your location check my timeline about my company
Re: Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. by ikbnice(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
nickyblaze:
Bro just send us the link and we will help you pay and shipping your goods to your location check my timeline about my company
how much does shipment cost and is it advisable to buy chinese phones?
Re: Importation From 1688.com, I Need Help Please. by samoluade12: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Discover how to import from 1688.com
If you are interested,you can chat with me on WhatsApp or call me 08185025312

(1) (Reply)

CEO EBOOKS COLLECTION / Pls How Can I Store Palm Oil For Long Period Without It Spoiling / Free Download: Ebook On How To Make Money On Questra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.