Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos (9375 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by ceelog(m): 5:33am On Jan 16, 2019
princejones:
This particular job was a very sharp and fast one

Pls do you remember the size of this house?
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
ceelog:

Pls do you remember the size of this house?
What exactly are you looking at sir
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by ceelog(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
princejones:
What exactly are you looking at sir

To guessestimate my roofing requirements and eventual cost. Incase it's similar to mine
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Call us today for all your roofing work with measurement,supply and installation of stonecoated and Aluminium roofing sheets
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mother's Sunday to all mother's and expectant mothers out there,may the good Lord continue to give them the wisdom to carry out their duties righteously in Jesus Name Amen
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Call us now for all your roofing work
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
“We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities.”

― Oscar Wilde
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2019
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Call now
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Discover a purpose that gives you passion. Develop a plan that makes you persistent. Design a preparation and motivates you to optimize your potentials. Do it because you love it!
Israelmore Ayivor.
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2019

"Nobody is a failure, if he dares to try something worthwhile.”
-- Robert Schuller.

Real Estate is one of the most worthwhile investments you can ever engage in.
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2019
Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.

Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.Join winners family on this ongoing 21 days of fasting and Prayer and make your request known to God
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
The most dangerous people in the world are not the tiny minority instigating evil acts, but those who do the acts for them. For example, when the British invaded India, many Indians accepted to work for the British to kill off Indians who resisted their occupation. So in other words, many Indians were hired to kill other Indians on behalf of the enemy for a paycheck. Today, we have mercenaries in Africa, corporate armies from the western world, and unemployed men throughout the Middle East killing their own people - and people of other nations - for a paycheck. To act without a conscience, but for a paycheck, makes anyone a dangerous animal. The devil would be powerless if he couldn't entice people to do his work. So as long as money continues to seduce the hungry, the hopeless, the broken, the greedy, and the needy, there will always be war between brothers.

Suzy Kassem
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Trust your instincts, know what you want, and believe in your ability to achieve it. Rules and conventions are important for schools, businesses, and society in general, but you should never follow them blindly.

Stay at home and stay safe
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Reality is that the Normal we were used to is Gone..

Face Mark / Shield and all that is the New Normal..

The Covid-19 is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much Bigger than what we Know.

It's all about CONTROL in Preparation for what is Coming..

This Covid-19 is Setting the Stage for the NWO, One World Religion, One World Government and One World Currency etc

We all saw the 'Abramham Accord' that was signed Yesterday.
Chrislam the One World Religion will likely take off From there..

Covid-19 is Setting the stage for the "B" System if u know what I mean.

This Face Mark innovation has Come to Stay.. I won't be Suprised if there is another Major lock down around the World before the year Runs out..

Folks! Do not Deceive yourself with Unnecessary Arguments! Neither Should you Let any Deceive you!

This Ship is Sinking Fast!

In all you are Doing! Don't Dull yourself!
Ensure you are Prepared for Heaven

The KING of Kings is Coming!
Jesus Christ is Coming!
Get on Life Boat!
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
For your stone coated roofing tiles aka Gerrard
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
kopell:
197K for roof wooden, roofing sheet 597,197k, parapet inclusive labor 180k, under 1M for 2(one)bedroom apartments its a good deal in my opinion. I hope am right with my calculation, mind you this is in Lekki-Ajah area of all places.
Nigeria has really change, price of everything is up
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by godspeed: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2021
princejones:
Loading , confirming the sqm inside tilcor wharehouse in lagos

Pls how much is this ur roofing sheet
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 2:33am On Mar 07, 2021
godspeed:

Pls how much is this ur roofing sheet
3500 per sqm
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958 for your roofing work
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2021
We are here at your service, call now

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Thank you Jesus
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Is a brand new week
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Is a good God

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02
Happy weekend everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buying A New Home Versus Building A New Home – Which Is Better? / List Of All Places Around Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. / Affordable 57 Rooms Functioning Five Star Hotel For Sale On 3400sqm At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.