Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic (1758 Views)

This Kid’s Answer To Tough Question In Life Science Exam Got Him A1 / Riddle Of The Day. / Riddle Of The Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic by Feranmicharles(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Question...

A gun is to your head, and you have one phone call to make to safe your life.

Conditions...
1: If it rings and the person picks it, YOU'RE DEAD sad
2: If it rings and the person doesn't pick it, YOU'RE SAVE

THE BIG QUESTION!!!
WHO WOULD YOU CALL smiley cheesy grin

cc lalasticlala

Re: Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic by phr33man(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
i call my number
Re: Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic by Feranmicharles(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
phr33man:
i call my number
how's that gonna work will it ring
Re: Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic by haibe(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
I will call my second line na... not a big deal at all
Re: Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic by willi926(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
I will call dat useless woman dat duped me since last 6months. she no dey gree pick her call. text msg she no dey reply. angry

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS PICS!!! Someone From Oil And Gas / Is This A Swimming Pool Or Fish Pond (photo) / Photos Taken A Split Second Before A Catastrophe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.