Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out (1747 Views)

Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by Pepuscutie270(f): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
FUNDISWA SAID he promised her a car, marriage and goodness from his holy sperm.

But that was before she fell pregnant.

WHAT SHE GOT WERE EMPTY PROMISES AND THE FADING DREAM OF A NEW CAR.

Fundiswa Lekhula from Ipopeng kasi in Mangaung is 21 years old, five weeks pregnant, and claims a pastor tricked her in love.

She claims the 50-year-old pastor, Attie Kgware, promised to marry her and buy her a new car.

She claims he insisted on unprotected sex. “He told me his sperm was holy and would bring positive results to my life,” she alleged to Daily Sun.

“I was a member of Your Choice Christian Ministries church and in January the pastor started telling me my boyfriend was bewitching me. I got confused and he took advantage of me because I trusted him as a man of God.”

She claimed he told her mother he wanted to marry her. “We started dating and he promised me a new car – before, during and after we had sex.”

She claimed she was studying industrial psychology but Attie made her stop.

“Now I am pregnant and he doesn’t want anything to do with me.”

Another pastor, Vusi Masiya, who is a car salesman, said Attie told him he wanted to buy a car for Fundiswa.

“I asked him what was happening between him and the young woman and he did not answer me. I know that he is a married man and that makes me ashamed to be a pastor,” said Vusi.

Attie’s wife, Bogolo (47) said Fundiswa was just the church secretary and had never been in a relationship with her husband.

Attie told Daily Sun: “If she is pregnant, why does she go to the media? She should contact her uncles and they must write a letter to the elders. She is angry that I did not sell my bakkie. I have never slept with her.”

Fundiswa’s mum (40) claimed: “Attie said his marriage was sour and he wanted to marry my daughter.”

Daily Sun is in possession of many text messages allegedly exchanged between the pastor and Fundiswa.

In one message, Fundiswa asked the pastor if he stalked all the members of his congregation and he replied: “Only you.”

Under a picture of her in a swimsuit, he wrote: “I love that lady.” She replied that she loved him too.

One message from the pastor read: “For me you are the best. Thank you and may God bless YOU MORE.”

See picture of the young girl and pastor having good time here...http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/07/pastors-holy-sperm-tricker-me-young.html

Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by divinehand2003(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Another DÜLLARDinho here.
When did a man's sperm start tricking women?
Ignorance about the right way to follow Christ will make gullible babes to make the same mistakes over and over again.

But you nor try sha. Young babe like you being tricked by a 50 years old man!!!

Na wao
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by cassidy1996(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
419 pastors everywhere....GOD save us.......
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by DonCortino: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
cassidy1996:
419 pastors everywhere....GOD save us.......
God has nothing to save here! People are just plain foolish when it comes to religion.
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is a case of stupidity in d girl's and mother's path and wickedness in d pastors path
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by Juxtified(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beautiful... and dumb
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by ucheokpara100(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
women wise up na......... because u folks dont suffer like men that is why majority are gullible
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Don't be decieved, she was never tricked by any sperm. Rather she was. Bent on having a free new car. As for pastor only God will judge you for using his name to commit evil
Re: Pastor's Holy Sperm Tricked Me- Young Lady Cries Out by Afroconnect: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2016
All these dumb b-tches,only good to f-ck...chicken heads filled with make up and fake shit.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd / Catholic Priests In A Solemn Procession As Blessed Sacrament Gets Stolen In Kogi / Photos: Army Uncovers Fake Military Base In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.