Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. (9685 Views)

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON / How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng? / Pls How Reliable Is MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by pacretus(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
planing on getting some stuffs from jij,.ng but i'm really sceptical about it.
Please if you have bought anything through jiji,ng how safe is money.wouldn't wanna play into the hands of fraudsters.
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by infogenius(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
pacretus:
Please if you have bought anything through jiji,ng how safe is money.wouldn't wanna play into the hands of fraudsters.

Very safe provided you adhere strictly to their warning.
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by king4afric(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jiji is safe , zokija,com is also safe .
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by pacretus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
infogenius:

Very safe provided you adhere strictly to their warning.
tnks man.how about the delivery.
Must i buy from someone withing my locality to be sure i'll recieve d product??.
Or jiji will have it delivered to me once paid for?
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by uvalued(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
tablet am using was gotten thru jiji but i had to travel to see theperson one on one in an open place

2 Likes

Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by infogenius(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2016
pacretus:
tnks man.how about the delivery.
Must i buy from someone withing my locality to be sure i'll recieve d product??.
Or jiji will have it delivered to me once paid for?
Safer you buy after meeting the seller one or one.
Verify seller properly before sending money. if the seller is not within your reach. Check and recheck and recheck.
Jiji will not deliver anything. Jiji only connects sellers to buyers and vice versa.
The seller is responsible for the shipping of the items you buy.
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by pacretus(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
infogenius:

Verify seller properly before sending money. if the seller is not within your reach. Check and recheck and recheck.
Jiji will not deliver anything. Jiji only connects sellers to buyers and vice versa.
tnks alot.
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by computerboy: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
pacretus:

Jiji is very safe. I sell there too. Don't send money first before the deal. Always insist on pay on delivery or meeting one on one. Unless the person has a registered business and uses corporate account.

What is it you want to buy and what's your location. I sell phones, tablets and laptops and offer pay on delivery in most SE states

1 Like

Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by bedfordng(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
pacretus:
will advise you to use due deligent. Make sure you see the person in open place and collect what you want to buy, inspect it properly before payment
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by Fikifak(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why ask when you can contact support Jiji and learn all there is? grin

support@
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by Fikifak(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
infogenius:

Yeah, man, you're right. It's funny to see people who do not understand that Jiji is not an online store. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by Ivobobul: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fikifak:

Yeah, man, you're right. It's funny to see people who do not understand that Jiji is not an online store. cheesy cheesy

Hah, lol. I'm trying to explain it to my mom.
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by Ivobobul: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
computerboy:

Jiji is very safe. I sell there too. Don't send money first before the deal. Always insist on pay on delivery or meeting one on one. Unless the person has a registered business and uses corporate account.

What is it you want to buy and what's your location. I sell phones, tablets and laptops and offer pay on delivery in most SE states

Scammers are everywhere, you just have to choose the right ad.

Jiji is innocent, that I have such bad people.
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by victorybiz: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by kroosx: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
computerboy:

do u hv a neatly used Hp mini laptop...if yes whats the spec and can u mk pay on delivery to nsukka
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by computerboy: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
kroosx:
do u hv a neatly used Hp mini laptop...if yes whats the spec and can u mk pay on delivery to nsukka

I have a neat HP mini 5103.
The laptop is more like a normal laptop except it's size

Processor is intel Atom
Screen size is 11 inches
Screen resolution is 1366 x 768 (the same as 15 inches laptop)
RAM is 1gb DDR4 (better than DDR3)
Storage is 128GB SSD (faster than HDD)
Has in built graphics codec (plays full HD movies without glitches)

Contact me through my signature let's talk about delivery
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by pacretus(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
computerboy:

went to a public school for some health orientation.i promised some students BB and tablets but na only used BB i go fit afford,i'll repackage the stuff myself.i'm currently in ekpoma edostate.how about dat?
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by computerboy: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
pacretus:
went to a public school for some health orientation.i promised some students BB and tablets but na only used BB i go fit afford,i'll repackage the stuff myself.i'm currently in ekpoma edostate.how about dat?

Sorry but I don't have low end BB phones now
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by SosiPisos: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
king4afric:
Jiji is safe , zokija,com is also safe .

I agree! Yes Jiji safe grin
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by Ivobobul: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Fikifak:

+1
be so stupid lol
Re: Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. by kevweb2b: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jiji is a smart web platform where you can buy and sell anything. This is an online platform where everyone can be a sell or a buyer
www-jiji-ng/">http://trendebook.com/jiji-sell-faster-buy-smarter-www-jiji-ng/

(1) (Reply)

Naira Among Worst Performing Global Currencies In 2016 / Innoson Fails To Show Up In Lagos Court For Case With EFCC / Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.