Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,995 members, 7,956,707 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tours And Tourist Visa To Belarus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tours And Tourist Visa To Belarus (721 Views)

6 Month Tourist Visa To Georgia / German Medical And Tourist Visa / General New Zealand & Australia Visit And Tourist Visa Enquiries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tours And Tourist Visa To Belarus by Gentin: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello everybody and good evening,

I been reading about Belarus , and i plan on visiting there ...just for visit sakes and nothing more and come back since in terms of currency, the Naira is obviously of more value than the Belarussian Currency, so i just wanted to visit and come back home as my passport remains some 2 years before official expiry grin

I do hear that the country isnt good to find greener pastures... this and that, like for me , i am just going on a tour and i will be back home again. Here is my Question, is belarus a good place to visit and come back home? i would not like to be stranded there and how do i apply for a tourist visa there (For those who has visited that area)

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Aviation Fuel Led To About 90% Cancellation Of Local Flights Today / The Amazing Natural Beauty Of Obudu Mountain Resort / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.