Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem (1016 Views)

30 To 40k Laptop Is Needed In Ibadan / My Laptop Is Not Detecting Phones, Help. / I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem by chisomQ(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
I on my laptop this morning, it on and all of the sudden turned white, i tried turning it on again and it turned white and off, again i tried and up till now it is still doing it. what do i do to it? i have removed battery and inserted it back and it continued, i removed the RAM and inserted it back and the problem is still there. somebody should help me pleases i need HELP. thanks as you help me.
Re: My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem by Kunleforreal(m): 4:06am On Jul 08, 2016
chisomQ:
I on my laptop this morning, it on and all of the sudden turned white, i tried turning it on again and it turned white and off, again i tried and up till now it is still doing it. what do i do to it? i have removed battery and inserted it back and it continued, i removed the RAM and inserted it back and the problem is still there. somebody should help me pleases i need HELP. thanks as you help me.

your laptop screen or video cable is faulty. The problem may also be from your laptop motherboard. if you are in Lagos, call or whatspp me on 09038748895 for fixing
Re: My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem by chisomQ(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2016
I am not in Lagos, pls tell me what to do am in PhC. What do i check in d motherboard, i check d video cable and it's still the same. Pls what do i do. HELP ME.
Re: My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem by Kunleforreal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=chisomQ post=47326660]I am not in Lagos, pls tell me what to do am in PhC. What do i check in d motherboard, i check d video cable and it's still the same. Pls what do i do. HELP ME.[/quote.

You cannot fix the problem yourself since you are not a laptop technician. Take it to a qualified laptop technician around you.
Re: My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem by chisomQ(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am a Desktop Engineer if u can tell me, i will repair it myself.
Re: My Laptop Is Usually White, What Is The Problem by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
chisomQ:
I am a Desktop Engineer if u can tell me, i will repair it myself.

first of all check if the cap lock is working perfectly and not blinking...

I.e the normal off and on with white light..

if yes then check the signal cable or screen..

sometimes it's hard to locate the fault easily so u have to troubleshoot.

if it is blinking constantly then it's from the board.

unfortunately, laptop repair is different from desktop repair though they have somethings in common..

(1) (Reply)

Any Laptop For Sale? / How To Check If Your Facebook Account Is Hacked / Laptop Battery Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.