Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together (1888 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together / Photo: Phyno Stuns In Chieftaincy Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Mrmezico(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Super Stars Hangout Together But OBO Introduce New Swag
See more photo at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/photophynoolamidedavido-hangout-together.html?m=1

Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
If davido no carry drink sha. #Ftc
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by derecho(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
DATE: FRIDAY 8TH JULY 2016

THEME: FOOLISHNESS IN VOW TAKING

MEMORISE: Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay. Ecclesiastes 5:5

READ: Psalms 15:1-4, (KJV)
1. Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2. He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3. He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4. In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

There will be both pleasant and unpleasant surprises in Heaven. The reason being that many who we think will not make it to Heaven will make it in, just like the robber on the right hand of the Cross of Jesus Christ did. The Bible says;
“But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”
Ezekiel 33:19

The lawful thing for the wicked to do is to repent, as God is more than willing to forgive and to cleanse him from all unrighteousness (1st John 1:7-9). However, the Bible equally says:
“When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.”
Ezekiel 33:18

One deadly habit of some 21st century Christians is making a vow and not fulfilling it. This is foolishness of the highest order. The Bible warns us against making vows and not fulfilling them. One of such cases is when funds are being raised for the work of God; careless children of God make very big vows ‘in faith’ that they are not able to fulfil. You hear them saying, “God understands!” How dangerous. Our memory verse says;
“Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.”
Ecclesiastes 5:5
Verse six of the same scripture further say:
“Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error; wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?”
Worse still, despite being capable of paying their vows, some refuse to, even after God has fulfilled His own part. Nothing could be more dangerous than this.

An aspect of vows that is even more delicate is the marriage vow. People no longer accept the fact that marriage vows remain valid until death separates the husband from the wife or vice versa. They give flimsy excuses for divorcing their spouses. Like one of my children would ask: “When you were saying ‘for better and for worse’, did you put a limit to the extent of the worse you were talking about?” You should never consider breaking your marriage vows. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)
Beloved, always keep and pay your vows, and if you have broken your business or marriage vow, repent, restitute and reconcile before it is too late. Covenant breakers will not enter into the Kingdom of God.

ACTION POINT:
Think of all the unfulfilled vows you have made and make amends without further delay.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 4-7:6 and Psalms 3-4

AUTHOR: Pst E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: O JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED.

O Jesus, I have promised,
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Savior and my Friend.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
But who is now that man with fat beard wen dey put for middle
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by lordcyl3(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
ballers
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2016
awon boiz
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Olamide no carry red cup shocked
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by 7inches: 1:43am On Jul 08, 2016
alobam i see u
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by GalaxyBlends(f): 3:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Someone should please help me tell Olamide that I'm in love with him....
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by Dotwillis1(m): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2016
This phyno head just be like the other end of civil defence's gun

1 Like

Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by boss1310(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2016
j
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by boss1310(m): 5:30am On Jul 08, 2016
the wise ones know the advantage of inter-tribal collaborations but the fools come here on Nairaland to jab themselves about it,yet they want God to pick their calls when he is actually the one calling their phones on daily basis.
iam where iam today because of my good business relationship with other tribes
good job olamide davido and phyno keep using your difference to make more money.God bless
Re: Photo:phyno,olamide,davido Hangout Together by vincent10(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
iLegend:
Nice one

My oga, please assist me with links to get these books in PDF.

Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.
Sex God Method by Daniel Rose.
Eja.culation Trainer (ETrainer) by Matt Gordon.
Dangerous Man Adventurous Wo48 Laws of Power by Robert Greeneman by David Dida.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Nicki Minaj Put Their Dramatic Curves On Show At The MTV Vmas / I Will Show You How You Can Make N1000 Daily Or N30000 Monthly Online, / DJ Cuppy With Her Mom As She Performs At A Presidential Dinner In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.