Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? (1718 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Blaqsmith(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
In case you theists don't know who Ymodulus is. He's a Nairalander and an atheist. What does that mean? He doesn't simply believe in your god, yet he's a good man.
here is a testimony:
www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/19#47313541

I benefited from what he did on that thread.

The question to you theists is:
Will he make heaven despite his disbelief in your god?
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yes, If heaven is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Taeewo(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2016
I really liked and followed ymodulus business initiative, but there is still one thing i used to say in my mind that he should just make more research about the CREATOR....
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Lolzzz..these atheist dem are quite funny oooo....if u r embittered that sometin death and misfortune took away ur loved one! I'm so sorry! But u shouldn't blame it on God!..now see the opposite; U loved ur dad and he died wen u were young against ur wishes.--- I still have my dad and wished he was dead wen I was young( atleast a lot of tinx wouldn't have happend to me) but hey! He's still alive and kicking, chasing women about.( But I still pray for him that God will forgive him for all he did to me coz I have also done a lot to people)..
That dosnt mek me hate God, because God never sent my dad to do what he did and to behave the way he's behaving,
That also dosnt mek me tell people dat he's dead or dosnt exist, coz if I do and dey actually see him anywhere,they will know he's my dad ( since I am his carboncopy) so they say!!!

4 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Blaqsmith(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Bridgetania:
Lolzzz..these atheist dem are quite funny oooo....if u r embittered that sometin death and misfortune took away ur loved one! I'm so sorry! But u shouldn't blame it on God!..now see the opposite; U loved ur dad and he died wen u were young against ur wishes.--- I still have my dad and wished he was dead wen I was young( atleast a lot of tinx wouldn't have happend to me) but hey! He's still alive and kicking, chasing women about.( But I still pray for him that God will forgive him for all he did to me coz I have also done a lot to people)..
That dosnt mek me hate God, because God never sent my dad to do what he did and to behave the way he's behaving,
That also dosnt mek me tell people dat he's dead or dosnt exist, coz if I do and dey actually see him anywhere,they will know he's my dad ( since I am his carboncopy) so they say!!!
Miss Bridget, you haven't answered my question nah
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Blaqsmith:

Miss Bridget, you haven't answered my question nah

Bros!..I can not pronounce judgment oooo.. We all run our race??..besides I don't know who dah niqqa is!..but the truth is
'But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers and whoremongers and sorcerers, and Idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone: which is the second death.' Rev 21:8.
Let those words judge him brother!..

2 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Richardonald(m): 2:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Blaqsmith:
In case you theists don't know who Ymodulus is. He's a Nairalander and an atheist. What does that mean? He doesn't simply believe in your god, yet he's a good man.
here is a testimony:

That's left to God alone..
The creator of life..

1 Like

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blaqsmith:
here is a testimony:

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING LOTS OF MONEY, TO DEVELOP OURSELVES, OUR FAMILIES, LOVED ONES AND THE SOCIETY IN GENERAL,

AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING HEAVEN, A PLACE OF FAIRYTALES AND MYTHICAL CREATURES undecided

1 Like

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by kevoh(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I've benefitted once from Ymodulus (and shinaf) importation group. This was back in 2014, just said I should commit 20k as a trial in case I got scammed but Ymodulus shocked me with his honesty with the amount of money (from a group of 40 or more people could be more) that was placed at his disposal to import wristwatches. I can't say the exact amount that was committed into Ymodulus (and shinaf) but trust me I am certain I was among the people who committed least amount into the business venture as some people would have been in the range 70k,80k or more but I made a hell lot of profit out of the sales and dashed some people as gifts. This guy despite younger than I am opened my eyes to business opportunities though I have not taken any serious move after then, thanks to salary job.

I have seen him help people, I have seen him drop his business experience selflessly something that some others would hide and package and then sell at outrageous amount to those who do not have the knowledge. I have seen him been of service to humanity at little or zero cost. That is being human and what we should strive for.

Now why my long epistle? I don't care about heaven, I am sure he does not care too but one thing I care about is this one life that we are actually living right now. This one life that we can actually confirm exist not some afterlife myth. This one life that we can actually be humane (not for some silly afterlife reward) but to make it an Utopia for those that are not as privileged as us. I am here right now, OP is here right now, Ymodulus is here right now, We can all help this world be a better place with our little actions rather than dream of some golden mansions somewhere in the sky why the people who really need our help are suffering and dying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
kevoh:
I am here right now, OP is here right now, Ymodulus is here right now, We can all help this world be a better place with our little actions rather than dream of some golden mansions somewhere in the sky why the people who really need our help are suffering and dying.

Which part of the sky is Heaven located ? Please enlighten me smiley
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING LOTS OF MONEY, TO DEVELOP OURSELVES, OUR FAMILIES, LOVED ONES AND THE SOCIETY IN GENERAL,

AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING HEAVEN, A PLACE OF FAIRYTALES AND MYTHICAL CREATURES undecided

and this is funny grin grin grin
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dumb thread

3 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Has your friend KingEbukasBlog been banned again? I think his human rights are now getting infringed undecided
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by KingEbukaNaija: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

Has your friend KingEbukasBlog been banned again? I think his human rights are now getting infringed undecided

Yeah . According to him , he was banned for accusing someone for being a fake pastor . He was told he was insulting/bullying a nairalander .

Christians are being told everyday on Nairaland that they are stupid , foolish , irrational , gullible , insane by the atheists simply because they believe in God . Some even opened threads to tell you that your religion is bad because you have faith . Apparently it is not bullying , insulting or denigration if these affronts are directed to a religious person , so those people are still "free men "

fake

fake

adjective
not genuine; imitation or counterfeit.

a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham.

verb
forge or counterfeit (something)

The so called bullied Nairalander was describing boldly how he staged his miracles with even music to create the right atmosphere for it to take place . He described this miracles as the effect of placebo and hypnosis . This means its a sham , forgery , nothing supernatural about it .

A genuine pastor needs God , the supernatural , for the miracles to take place . He simply prays and miracles start taking place .

So tell me , how exactly was he insulted or bullied for calling him what he implicitly said he is , a fake .

We laughed in French
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
KingEbukaNaija:

Yeah . According to him , he was banned for accusing someone for being a fake pastor . He was told he was insulting/bullying a nairalander .

Christians are being told everyday on Nairaland that they are stupid , foolish , irrational , gullible , insane by the atheists simply because they believe in God . Some even opened threads to tell you that your religion is bad because you have faith . Apparently it is not bullying , insulting or denigration if these affronts are directed to a religious person , so those people are still "free men "

fake

fake

adjective

verb

The so called bullied Nairalander was describing boldly how he staged his miracles with even music to create the right atmosphere for it to take place . He described this miracles as the effect of placebo and hypnosis . This means its a sham , forgery , nothing supernatural about it .

A genuine pastor needs God , the supernatural , for the miracles to take place . He simply prays and miracles start taking place .

So tell me , how exactly was he insulted or bullied for calling him what he implicitly said he is , a fake .

We laughed in French

Gosh. That's an NL crime too? I should start reporting people who are saying my God is not God. grin

Ps: of course by his own admission, that counterfeit pastor was a sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by otemanuduno: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blaqsmith:
here is a testimony:

The afterlife is not denominational. We're all going to the same place which is the place of corrections after death, though the religious people would be delayed of going to the real afterlife after their death, due to the battle they would have to conquer in their mind(brain).

After death our brain takes us through the path of our belief, such that if you believe in hell, you will first have to pass through it(or remain long in it) till somehow you get out of it to the real place God has made for the dead(neither heaven or hell but the place of correction).

Christians are playing with fire bcoz of their religious belief.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS.
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
This reminds me of a quote by Ciero

"Do good, live right, help other. If there are gods, they will gladly welcome you to paradise"...

.......or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by NnamdiN: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
I've been completely unconscious two times(alcohol that year) once; due to a home accident and partially unconscious(due to surgery). All three times that I passed out, It was pitch black, no dreams, no thoughts, no knowledge of what happened while I was gone or where I had gone to. But while in the theatre, I wasn't completely "gone" coz I had terrible dreams.

If I had died, I don't think I'd have known what happened or where I went to grin grin and I have a feeling, death is just like that

However I believe there's a God factor somewhere. I refuse to believe that "bad" people would go scot free. All those ritualists, rapistts, murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers deserve some sort of hell or punishment.

But then if you must do good, do so because it's good to do good, because it feels good to do good, because it's good to be good, not because you want heaven or you're avoiding hel

2 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blaqsmith:
here is a testimony:

Maybe to the Muslims heaven perhaps. Becos their heaven admits people according to their deeds. When your good deeds outwares your bad deeds, you go to the Muslim heaven. The Christians or Jehovah's heaven is not like that. You have to accept the love of Christ which is a gift. The gift will cause a regeneration in you. That regeneration is called spiritual rebirth.
It gives life to a man's spirit.
Do you know that heaven is a spiritual realm and no one in the flesh can go there?
Now, to enter into Jehovah's own heaven, you need to have a particular and specific requirement, it's called the nature of Christ, without which, you can't even see talk less of entering into Jehovah's own heaven.

Now my question: Does this friend of yours have this Christ' Nature?

2 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bridgetania:
Oh my God girl. So Succinct. You couldn't have said it better.
Seriously, there's something wrong with the way these people reason.
So many people would wish their parents were dead than alive, some deny God's existence because their parents died.

They all live their lives as they like, when something bad happens, they blame it on the same God who commands them against it in the first place.
Hahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
kevoh:
I've benefitted once from Ymodulus (and shinaf) importation group. This was back in 2014, just said I should commit 20k as a trial in case I got scammed but Ymodulus shocked me with his honesty with the amount of money (from a group of 40 or more people could be more) that was placed at his disposal to import wristwatches. I can't say the exact amount that was committed into Ymodulus (and shinaf) but trust me I am certain I was among the people who committed least amount into the business venture as some people would have been in the range 70k,80k or more but I made a hell lot of profit out of the sales and dashed some people as gifts. This guy despite younger than I am opened my eyes to business opportunities though I have not taken any serious move after then, thanks to salary job.

I have seen him help people, I have seen him drop his business experience selflessly something that some others would hide and package and then sell at outrageous amount to those who do not have the knowledge. I have seen him been of service to humanity at little or zero cost. That is being human and what we should strive for.

Now why my long epistle? I don't care about heaven, I am sure he does not care too but one thing I care about is this one life that we are actually living right now. This one life that we can actually confirm exist not some afterlife myth. This one life that we can actually be humane (not for some silly afterlife reward) but to make it an Utopia for those that are not as privileged as us. I am here right now, OP is here right now, Ymodulus is here right now, We can all help this world be a better place with our little actions rather than dream of some golden mansions somewhere in the sky why the people who really need our help are suffering and dying.
Hmmmm.
You don't need to believe in anything, but you shall not escape it son.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Very good question.
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

fake

fake

adjective

verb

We laughed in French
My dear, the stage is theirs now, let them gyrate. Satan has an upper hand right now, but it won't be for long.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

The afterlife is not denominational. We're all going to the same place which is the place of corrections after death, though the religious people would be delayed of going to the real afterlife after their death, due to the battle they would have to conquer in their mind(brain).

After death our brain takes us through the path of our belief, such that if you believe in hell, you will first have to pass through it(or remain long in it) till somehow you get out of it to the real place God has made for the dead(neither heaven or hell but the place of correction).

Christians are playing with fire bcoz of their religious belief.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS.
This is according to Islam not according to Christianity.
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Vince77(m): 5:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Ymodulus is the real Christian. Christianity is a way of life and he is living it. Its doesn't matter to me if he is atheist or not.
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Blaqsmith(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Vince77:
Ymodulus is the real Christian. Christianity is a way of life and he is living it. Its doesn't matter to me if he is atheist or not.
How can he be a christian when he doesn't believe in god?
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

Maybe to the Muslims heaven perhaps. Becos their heaven admits people according to their deeds. When your good deeds outwares your bad deeds, you go to the Muslim heaven. The Christians or Jehovah's heaven is not like that. You have to accept the love of Christ which is a gift. The gift will cause a regeneration in you. That regeneration is called spiritual rebirth.
It gives life to a man's spirit.
Do you know that heaven is a spiritual realm and no one in the flesh can go there?
Now, to enter into Jehovah's own heaven, you need to have a particular and specific requirement, it's called the nature of Christ, without which, you can't even see talk less of entering into Jehovah's own heaven.

Now my question: Does this friend of yours have this Christ' Nature?

My dear! U have explained it more better.'Regeneration' the bible says ' Except a Man be born again(spiritual rebirth) he Can not see the kingdom of God!..God bless u for the answer.
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by johnydon22(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Actually brother you are the one to enlighten us cus you are the one who asserted there is a portal to heaven in the sky accessible by towers or aeroplanes.

KingEbukasBlog:

I should explain it to you because I was there as a witness or what ? Aint you embarrassed by the 'comical nature' of once being a fish ?

Anyway , Christ ascending into heaven - he went into it through heaven's portal . That's the same portal or so the people of the Tower of Babel tried to access . Christ , a supernatural being , had the power to defy gravity and move into it - ascension - while man needed a tower to access it since there were no aircraft .

The whole event involved the supernatural and is accepted as true by faith . The same way you accept that man evolved from fish by faith .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
johnydon22:

Actually brother you are the one to enlighten us cus you are the one who asserted there is a portal to heaven in the sky accessible by towers or aeroplanes.

Is this from you John , shocked shocked shocked

A portal can be anywhere and can connect to different locations , physical or spiritual . A portal is a doorway in fact .

And I thought you were Mr science himself grin cheesy cheesy

Heiiiiii !!!!!!

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by kevoh(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

Hmmmm.
You don't need to believe in anything, but you shall not escape it son.
Ok. undecided
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by johnydon22(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Is this from you John , shocked shocked shocked

A portal can be anywhere and can connect to different locations , physical or spiritual . A portal is a doorway in fact .

Heiiiiii !!!!!!
we know what a portal is

Yeah surely it still doesn't wipe out the fact that you proposed a portal accessible by defiling gravity, ascension even by aeroplanes or towers.

that is your word not mine

surely you are referring a physical portal because aeroplanes and towers are in fact physical objects.

KingEbukasBlog:

Anyway , Christ ascending into heaven - he went into it through heaven's portal . That's the same portal or so the people of the Tower of Babel tried to access . Christ , a supernatural being , had the power to defy gravity and move into it - ascension - while man needed a tower to access it since there were no aircraft .

So sir please i beg you enlighten us where was this portal they tried to access with the tower of babel, or the one Jesus used?

we may yet discover heaven you know..

And I thought you were Mr science himself grin cheesy cheesy

Thank you for the compliment but i am here to learn from you based on your own words, if we are talking about scientific ideas of portals here i'd know.

i am hoping you can give us a direction to the heavenly portal accessible by aircrafts or towers.

So i am seating and waiting to be lectured now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by analice107: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:

My dear! U have explained it more better.'Regeneration' the bible says ' Except a Man be born again(spiritual rebirth) he Can not see the kingdom of God!..God bless u for the answer.
You are welcome sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) / Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) / The Truth About Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.