Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Hallmark Of A True Hero - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Hallmark Of A True Hero (339 Views)

Popular Shopping Mall In Benin City #Hallmark Got Burnt This Morning / Phil Hallmark Raised By Fire / Hallmark Phil Shopping Mall In Benin On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hallmark Of A True Hero by dannyodia101(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2016
THE HALLMARK OF A TRUE HERO

Sometimes we feel so bad for the things we never had control over. Sometimes we feel obliged to always wanna be there for people. We feel responsible for everything. We always wanna save the day. Sometimes we wanna play God. True heroes are not marked by how many people they are able to save but how many were worth saving. A man once said that "unconditional love is painful." Well, I say being a hero is worse off. A lot of times, we do certain things for the wrong people and we end up cursing ourselves when these set of persons doesn't even feel you did anything out of the blue. I'll tell you what, value is not just appreciation but a man's greatest motivation.

Why be a hero to someone who doesn't even see you as one? Why take a bullet for... https://dannyworld.net/2016/07/08/the-hallmark-of-a-true-hero/ please check out the blog using the link above to read up the remaining parts of this revealing article. Find out who a true hero is. All on www.dannyworld.net today.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Will Help Me At Man City, Says Guardiola July 8, 2016 / Aiseh-no Concept / Alcoholic Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.