Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Secret Of Today's 09 09 09 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Secret Of Today's 09 09 09 (983 Views)

Is It Possible I Have 1million Likes For My Birthday Here On Nairaland:jan 09 / Why 09/09/09 Is So Special / 09/09/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Today's 09 09 09 by GideonG(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
I don’t know how you feel on your birthdays, As for me, I feel extra-extra special, etra happy far beyond explanations, In short I think I feel special on my birthdays more than any other days including Christmas!
My birthdays are like New years to me, I write my new year’s resolution every 09-09. Even though I wasn’t able to accomplish 100% of my 20th  birthday plan of which I aimed at the Sun, landed at the clouds and eventually fell completely to the ground ”That is life for you” the more we live the more we learn.

I’d wanted to be a millionaire at 25 but that mission was not reached and I strongly believe Amma still gonna make it this year, If God is on my side.
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE- As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. So let’s keep going, any time we fall down let’s try to pick something up!

Today is the best day in my life! Its 09-09-09, what a wonderful special day for a unique and special future world class Entrepreneur heading to FORBES.

Please pray for me, I believe In God and I Believe that prayer works, I also believe that Evil do exist!, if there is any curse in my life I cast it out right now in Jesus Name!

Every September 9th I sit down and reflect back and plan ahead for the future, remember if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I really love it when people show me love on my birthday by sending me txt, calls wishing me happy birthday on facebook and following me on www.twitter.com/gideon_george these are the things I enjoy most on my birthday.
And in the end its not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.

I feel like fasting and praying all day!
I feel like talking to God directly.
I feel like a jack pot winner of the entire World Bank cash in Switzerland
I feel special!

Oh! How I wish September 9th can be extended to a little bit more than 24hours

THANK YOU ALL FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME DATE 09-09-09!

(1) (Reply)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Face Of Sofa / Thinking Of Starting Your Own Business In Event Management & Event Decoration??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.