Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama (1473 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Photos Of Evangelist Patience Ozokwor AKA Mama G Storms Uyo To Minister / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by morereb10: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2016
In a recent chat with Encomium, veteran Nollywood actress and Evangelist, Patience Ozokwor said Christ warned her against wearing of trousers.

In her words;

“Christ told me to put off certain things because they don’t please Him. I have to obey Him. I heard directly from Him, nobody told me that. Christ told me that wearing trousers brings out women’s sensitive features. When we wear trousers, we make men desire us and make them fall into sin. I put up a lot of argument about it before I could obey”.

The widow who gave her life to Christ few months ago is on fire for God. Her passion for the things of God has doubled since late last year. She has joined the likes of Eucharia Anunobi serving God with passion.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/wearing-trousers-by-ladies-is-art-of.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by mayorkyzo: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Sometime, I wonder, How do God want us to be holy with all these ladies whose sole mission is SEDUCTION....................
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2016
so she's for real?...
hmmmmm
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Airforce1(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2016
she can't go wrong
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Dotwillis1(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2016
that's the reason why most of them put on trousers...they wanna show case their big ass..
then you see d butts slapping one another inside leggings and u start fornicating in your mind
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Blah blah blah
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by safarigirl(f): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
that's the reason why most of them put on trousers...they wanna show case their big ass..
then you see d butts slapping one another inside leggings and u start fornicating in your mind
...or they just put it on because it's much more comfortable than a skirt that you have to arrange sitting position an all that.

Not everybody has a big asss that they want to use to seduce jobless men who never graduated from the stage of puberty. Some people just want comfort and trousers give them that

Patience is talking bollocks, but someone with an asss the size of hers shouldn't wear trousers anyway

5 Likes

Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
^^ true dat. Simply bcoz she's now a born again makes her think she has earned the right to judge. Do you and I 'll do me.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Dotwillis1(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
safarigirl:
...or they just put it on because it's much more comfortable than a skirt that you have to arrange sitting position an all that.

Not everybody has a big asss that they want to use to seduce jobless men who never graduated from the stage of puberty. Some people just want comfort and trousers give them that

Patience is talking bollocks, but someone with an asss the size of hers shouldn't wear trousers anyway
. you are right tho. I agree with that point of view....buh putting on leggins and then a top that aint covering the ass, is it still for the comfort too??
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Gerrard59(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
While I have no issue with her becoming born again, what I see are the effects of religion intolerance.
How do female members of a church like Deeper Life cope in the UK, Iceland, that's if they have branches there?

Moreover, it's wrong to blame ladies for making men to sin, people sin everyday; besides, individuals should possess self-control. I'm sure someone like her will blame "indecent dressing" for the rise in rape incidents, even if the victims are young children.
Additionally, how many Nigerian men "toast" born again ladies nowadays?

Lastly, the problem with excessively religious individuals is that it takes away their common sense; that's if they possess any.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
. you are right tho. I agree with that point of view....buh putting on leggins and then a top that aint covering the ass, is it still for the comfort too??
leggings is not trouser. And leggings are very uncomfortable, girls who dress in that manner are ratchet.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by JSoE(f): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Religion sha.Takes away your brain.More like 'Welcome to church.Please submit your brain at the entrance. Thank you'

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Gerrard59:
While I have no issue with her becoming born again, what I see is the effects of religion intolerance.
How do female members of a church like Deeper Life cope in the UK, Iceland, that's if they have branches there?

Moreover, it's wrong to blame ladies for making men to sin,
people sin everyday; besides, individuals should possess self-control. I'm sure someone like her will blame "indecent dressing" for the rise in rape incidents, even if the victims are young children.
Additionally, how many Nigerian men "toast" born again ladies nowadays?

Lastly, the problem with excessively religious individuals is that it takes away their common sense; that's if they possess any.

Even though I sound like a broken record ( said the same thing in two other threads), ITS NORMALLY LADIES THAT GIVE THESE STUPID OPINIONS, making it seem as though they are cheering for men to further behave badly. embarassed

JSoE:
Religion sha.Takes away your brain.More like 'Welcome to church.Please submit your brain at the entrance. Thank you'

Say that again, say that again
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by floragregs(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
She should better focus on preaching the gospel.
Re: Wearing Trousers By Ladies Is An Art Of Seducing Men - Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
JSoE:

Deaddddd
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See How This Prominent Gambler Was Buried In Style (See Photos) / See This Car Made By A Nigerian Guy-photos / Photos Of Dead Bodies Being Transported With Okada Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.