Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) (659 Views)

Full Details And The Decomposing Corpses Of The Murdered OOU Students (Graphics) / Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / Shocking Video Of Police Killing Alton Sterling - GRAPHIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) by balash(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
If you actually believed the story of the White cops who Murdered Alton sterling saying he was reaching for his guns, How about Check This Picture.

His both hands were held so how on earth was he reaching for his guns

Justice for #AltonSterling

Re: The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) by Eebrahym(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) by bamirotola: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
They will alwz find an excuse to defend their cops.... I don't blame em, it is our terrible country... our leaders made it inhabitable for citizen... and no mata d familiarity u'l alwz be a stranger in another man's country and u'l b treated as such... it's high time our ppl in diaspora came home, carry all d jazz dem get and show em dt Gun no get level when sango dey strike....

Bfor I forget, I dedicate dis FP to my greatgrandpa and my dad... and to all omo Ijebu alare...#TwerkOutOfThread
Re: The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) by sumborri: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Eebrahym post=47321087]Justice for #AltonSterling
Justice for #AltonSterling[/quote.]Why was he struggling with the police ? As much as the behviour of the police to exert maximum response on a suspect without any restraint for it being fatal must be condemned. These policemen are humans with families. Their jobs are dangerous and they get fidgetty at criminals who attempt to harm them. The issues here are clear. Why do the black feel the innate need to resist the police ? And why do the police respond with maximum force whenever the agressor is black or hispanic

1 Like

Re: The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) by peteregwu(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Nna mehn, na wao for this American policemen o. It's like they are worst than Nigerian police men In killing innocent or armless victims. I am beginning to think that the American police are always on something; some kind of micro chip or something?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News- Gun Shot At Lagos Airport Leaves 2 Injured / Mob Burns 2 Men Accused Of Being Witches In Cross River (graphic Photo) / How I Was Intimidated And Brutalised By Men Of The Armed Forces...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.