Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit (498 Views)

5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo / I Need Guest Writers For My Gadgets News And Reviews Blog / Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit by talk214: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Many people love to read news but they dont know that is poasible to make good income with that news. Forget about google adsense this time around.
Adsense will not make you something as you expect. There are other ways to monitize your news blog apart for adsense. people have been complaining that they are making less than $1 on adsense daily.

That is wasting of time. Political news is what many people want to read, give it to them to make you collect something from them.

Do you know that you need a website that will do all this for you. Get a website for you News today and stop using free , people will not take you serious.

We do it for you for almost free. both hosting, domain name and designing. and we also teach you how you can turn it to regular income tomorrow.

Make your comment bellow and lets talk
Re: Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit by talk214: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
If you have PayPal for sell inbox me
Re: Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit by writers100(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
How do you monetize a news site without adsense?
Re: Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit by talk214: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good question my brother. There are many ways to make money blogging without AdSense. There are AdSense alternative out there which I will tell you if you ask.

But the best I can give you us what am using. Make money on your new blog without AdSense by promoting affiliate products. Is the best I really love.

You just need to chose a niche and start blogging. You will also need method of collecting your visitors details. With that you are good to go.

You can ask any question you don't understand. Thanks
Re: Start Posting News And Make It Your Habit by talk214: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
You can also get paid through a review writing.
And you knew that Linda ikeji site is a news site' !Linda is selling ads space. You just need a lot of traffic on your news site to be more popular so that people can approach you for advertisements

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Guess! Which Browser Is Jide Ogunsanya Using In This Video? / How To Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock For Samsung Galaxy Phone / Your Number 1 Platform To Get Your Views Heard... Candeed Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.