Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lets Talk About Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk About Sex (664 Views)

Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Sex by holla0404(f): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Sex is a covenant between a married man(not boy) and a married woman(not girl), before GOD as their witness. Therefore, sex is much more than an expression of love. GOD is not pleased with sex that is outside the corridors of marriage. HE is not pleased with sex before marriage in the name of love(known as Fornication), neither is HE pleased with sex outside marriage in the name of love(known as Adultery). Several people have given in to sex before marriage(Fornication) and sex outside marriage(Adultery) because the other person claims to love them. Please listen my dear friends; Sex can either be an expression of love or lust, so it is not a factor to determine whether he or she loves you.

Some other people believe that relationship without sex is boring. This is big lie from the pit of hell to destroy destinies. True lovers naturally find fun in being with each other, they are always eager to be with each other, they feel free to play with each other like little children, throwing all courtesy and maturity to the wind. So, if you are always feeling bored around him or her, or if sex is the only means through which you have fun together, then it is a very clear indication that there is no true love between both of you, it is either lust or infatuation, but definitely not love. As a living witness and a proud runner of the most fun-filled relationship in the world, I can assure you that you can have a sweet relationship without fornication.

Note; FORNICATION DISPLEASES GOD! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DISPLEASE GOD BECAUSE SOMEONE CLAIM TO LOVE YOU. RATHER, BOTH OF YOU CAN PLEASE GOD TOGETHER AND ENJOY HIS BLESSINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.org/2016/01/lets-talk-about-sex.html#.V39VMPmLS00

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Lucario007(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
holla0404:
Sex is a covenant between a married man(not boy) and a married woman(not girl), before GOD as their witness. Therefore, sex is much more than an expression of love. GOD is not pleased with sex that is outside the corridors of marriage. HE is not pleased with sex before marriage in the name of love(known as Fornication), neither is HE pleased with sex outside marriage in the name of love(known as Adultery). Several people have given in to sex before marriage(Fornication) and sex outside marriage(Adultery) because the other person claims to love them. Please listen my dear friends; Sex can either be an expression of love or lust, so it is not a factor to determine whether he or she loves you.

Some other people believe that relationship without sex is boring. This is big lie from the pit of hell to destroy destinies. True lovers naturally find fun in being with each other, they are always eager to be with each other, they feel free to play with each other like little children, throwing all courtesy and maturity to the wind. So, if you are always feeling bored around him or her, or if sex is the only means through which you have fun together, then it is a very clear indication that there is no true love between both of you, it is either lust or infatuation, but definitely not love. As a living witness and a proud runner of the most fun-filled relationship in the world, I can assure you that you can have a sweet relationship without fornication.

Note; FORNICATION DISPLEASES GOD! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DISPLEASE GOD BECAUSE SOMEONE CLAIM TO LOVE YOU. RATHER, BOTH OF YOU CAN PLEASE GOD TOGETHER AND ENJOY HIS BLESSINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
Sadly, this is 2016. This advice is now considered outdated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by holla0404(f): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucario007:

Sadly, this is 2016. This advice is now considered outdated.
very funny, that you consider it outdated does not change the fact that its true and does not mean that every other person considers it outdated

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Lucario007(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2016
holla0404:

very funny, that you consider it outdated does not change the fact that its true and does not mean that every other person considers it outdated
I hate being blunt or seeming like the bad guy, but either you are extremely naïve or you simply have a lot of empty hope in you.

Let's face facts. This current up and coming generation is the worst and will be the worst set of humans yet, not only are they spoiled and rotten, they have grown more immoral and arrogant with time.
In High Schools overseas, you can find 14 - 18 year olds who have sex easily as though its nothing to them. By the age of 21, you'll be hard pressed to find a virgin amongst them.
They are growing up with the internet and with access to things they shouldn't have, when we were kids, if we were bored, we played hide and seek and ten-ten with my friends. These days, if kids are bored, they take out their iPads or Laptops and start surfing the net.
Face it, in a matter of years, the bible and it's preachings will become outdated because the generation of that time will no longer regard it at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
holla0404:

you women talk about sex more than we men but at the end of the day una go still refuse us[MEN] SEX

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by holla0404(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucario007:

I hate being blunt or seeming like the bad guy, but either you are extremely naïve or you simply have a lot of empty hope in you.

Let's face facts. This current up and coming generation is the worst and will be the worst set of humans yet, not only are they spoiled and rotten, they have grown more immoral and arrogant with time.
In High Schools overseas, you can find 14 - 18 year olds who have sex easily as though its nothing to them. By the age of 21, you'll be hard pressed to find a virgin amongst them.
They are growing up with the internet and with access to things they shouldn't have, when we were kids, if we were bored, we played hide and seek and ten-ten with my friends. These days, if kids are bored, they take out their iPads or Laptops and start surfing the net.
Face it, in a matter of years, the bible and it's preachings will become outdated because the generation of that time will no longer regard it at all. undecided
The truth is the bible can never be outdated..............take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Lucario007(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2016
holla0404:

The truth is the bible can never be outdated..............take it or leave it
Pft. Tell that to Zeus.

Nothing lasts forever, and the bible is no exception.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by peteregwu(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Well, whether the Bible is outdated or not, it still remains the true and authentic word of God. Those people that will out date it and enjoy themselves till death, the Bible has 2 words for them; it is hell fire. That is where they will end up in. "God is not a respecter of any man."

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Lucario007(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
peteregwu:
Well, whether the Bible is outdated or not, it still remains the true and authentic word of God. Those people that will out date it and enjoy themselves till death, the Bible has 2 words for them; it is hell fire. That is where they will end up in. "God is not a respecter of any man."

Fear. Fear has overridden the rational mind of human beings. Your fear of hell is the only thing motivating you to be a Christian and commit righteous deeds.

Regardless, if your religion is right, then 60% of humanity will go to hell. And of course you'll be happy to sit down and watch as billions of people die while you're in heaven enjoying yourself.

Thank you for reminding me of one of the reasons I abandoned religion. Such craziness can simply not be tolerated by any rational thinking mind.
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by peteregwu(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucario007:

Fear. Fear has overridden the rational mind of human beings. Your fear of hell is the only thing motivating you to be a Christian and commit righteous deeds.

Regardless, if your religion is right, then 60% of humanity will go to hell. And of course you'll be happy to sit down and watch as billions of people die while you're in heaven enjoying yourself.

Thank you for reminding me of one of the reasons I abandoned religion. Such craziness can simply not be tolerated by any rational thinking mind.

It doesn't matter. You not fearing God can't do God any good and even if you fear God it can't do God any good. Whether you fear God or not, He still has the to kill you and cast you into hell fire.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Takes Selfie While In The Spirit (pic) / Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... / Marriage And Marrying More Wives: MARRIAGE FALLACY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.