Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,337 members, 7,822,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pray For America - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pray For America (1139 Views)

Opinion:why People Don't Pray Before Drinking Garri But Pray Before Other Foods / Opinion:why People Don't Pray Before Drinking Garri But Pray Before Other Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For America by saiprojects(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2016
http://saiprojectscooking..it/2016/07/pray-for-america.html

PLS PUT AMERICA IN YOUR PRAYERS :-(

INNOCENT LIVES ARE BEING LOST. 514 BLACK MEN HAVE BEEN KILLED BY POLICE THIS YEAR ALONE..

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND...

Re: Pray For America by Mustack: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2016
saiprojects:
http://saiprojectscooking..it/2016/07/pray-for-america.html

PLS PUT AMERICA IN YOUR PRAYERS :-(

INNOCENT LIVES ARE BEING LOST. 514 BLACK MEN HAVE BEEN KILLED BY POLICE THIS YEAR ALONE..

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND...
you must be insane.. a lot of ppl are dying hia in Nigeria due to attack from unknown place. house s where raised business and property have been vindicated. children have become orphanage and women have become widows. father cannot locate his child and a lot of things that have happen hia in Nigeria... I bet you have prayed for one Nigeria in your raminifaication. instead you carry another country mata put for head like matayas... eenncchhww.
Re: Pray For America by saiprojects(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2016
You are a fucking Arrow for calling me insane... How dare you? Who the f*** gives you the audacity to use such word, if you cannot pray for America and have nothing good to say about my blog post then keep your bloody dirty fingers to yourself, rather than type such sh** on my post.. You RETARD...
Mustack:

you must be insane.. a lot of ppl are dying hia in Nigeria due to attack from unknown place. house s where raised business and property have been vindicated. children have become orphanage and women have become widows. father cannot locate his child and a lot of things that have happen hia in Nigeria... I bet you have prayed for one Nigeria in your raminifaication. instead you carry another country mata put for head like matayas... eenncchhww.
Re: Pray For America by Mustack: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2016
saiprojects:
You are a fucking Arrow for calling me insane... How dare you? Who the f*** gives you the audacity to use such word, if you cannot pray for America and have nothing good to say about my blog post then keep your bloody dirty fingers to yourself, rather than type such sh** on my post.. You RETARD...
if you don't have anything good for your dear country make you pack off...
e pain am
Re: Pray For America by saiprojects(f): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2016
by the way I'm not in America you idiat.. is it a crime to pray for another country What makes you think I don't pray for Nigeria on a daily basis,.. Very shallow minded idiat...
Mustack:

if you don't have anything good for your dear country make you pack off...
e pain am
Re: Pray For America by Mustack: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2016
saiprojects:
by the way I'm not in America you idiat.. is it a crime to pray for another country What makes you think I don't pray for Nigeria on a daily basis,.. Very shallow minded idiat...
e pain am... just have negative support for your country.
Re: Pray For America by saiprojects(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
its people like you that will hustle so hard to get that American visa so you can supposedly come and live a better life abroad. Yet you don't want to pray for America. People like you will still vote for bloody Jonathan Goodluck to come back as being your president; yet your country still isn't improving.. people like you have a big fat LOG in your eyes and you want to remove the spec in someone's eyes olodo oshi...... people like you that your father's will steal the money in Nigeria and use it to buy properties in London & America, yet you don't wanna pray for America, and you have the guts to chat crap on my post.. Eff off you scum-bag....
Mustack:

e pain am... just have negative support for your country.
Re: Pray For America by Mustack: 2:40am On Jul 09, 2016
saiprojects:
its people like you that will hustle so hard to get that American visa so you can supposedly come and live a better life abroad. Yet you don't want to pray for America. People like you will still vote for bloody Jonathan Goodluck to come back as being your president; yet your country still isn't improving.. people like you have a big fat LOG in your eyes and you want to remove the spec in someone's eyes olodo oshi...... people like you that your father's will steal the money in Nigeria and use it to buy properties in London & America, yet you don't wanna pray for America, and you have the guts to chat crap on my post.. Eff off you scum-bag....
hahahaha see beautiful lier I never sprayed to enter that place with that slavery lottery.. I am more educated to vote in person that is I'll competent .. its just a matter of time naija go soon retain its credibility... oloshi na person like you go enter american thru lottery and end up being night striper and corps over your trails at day..
Re: Pray For America by saiprojects(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
seriously you are educated looooool, can you check your spell check before writing jargons on my post idiat, oloshi lol..... grin grin grin grin grin
Mustack:

hahahaha see beautiful lier I never sprayed to enter that place with that slavery lottery.. I am more educated to vote in person that is I'll competent .. its just a matter of time naija go soon retain its credibility... oloshi na person like you go enter american thru lottery and end up being night striper and corps over your trails at day..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Drinking More Beer Since President Buhari Became President? / Benefits Of Garlic And Honey Tonic / Brand New Twin Spiral Hot Plate For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.