Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo (29674 Views)

BBNaija Star, Cee-C's Throwback Photos In 2013 Vs 2018 Photo / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 / Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Akjr(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
What an ANIMALISTICATIONALIZINGY respond... Brymo nah animal ahswr.. Which celeb will say dis.... Even mr JOGODO wont say dis. Upon say he x now selling red oil (palm)

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by nortcentrallord(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Brymo is one of the Best musicians Nigeria has ever produced. Take note, I said musician not "entertainer" the only reason his music doesn't sell much in Nigeria is because Nigerians don't know what music is. Its like getting used to eating junks always, it 'll make you loose taste of good meal. This guy rates with Asha, Darey, Timi Dakolo and the other few good artists we have in Nigeria. All Nigerians want to listen to is party jams, the moment the beat is hooked, any body can smoke week and say Rubbish and people will bump their head to it. Its a shame that even the biggest promoters of artist which are telecommunication industries don't do much for these real brains but will go ahead to give fat endorsement to these entertainers. I don't blame them though, the entertainment guys helps them sell better but Anyone who has knowledge of music won't talk about Brymo that way. I respect him though am not on twitter or IG but he's got my love any day at all.

5 Likes

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by expozey(f): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Endougs:
Brymo will still be among my top 5 artists in Nigeria even if he stops singing today.

The dude has blessed me already with his previous works his music I still play till tomorrow. The message is always clear shout-out to Asa, Faze, 2face.
I agree. Love that 'Jelesimi' song. Sensible and cool.

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by amoduganja: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
'ARA' by Brymo to me is evergreen. Whenever I listen to it there is a magical effect. One of the best musicians around.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by nortcentrallord(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Brymo is one of the Best musicians Nigeria has ever produced. Take note, I said musician not "entertainer" the only reason his music doesn't sell much in Nigeria is because Nigerians don't know what music is. Its like getting used to eating junks always, it 'll make you loose taste of good meal. This guy rates with Asha, Darey, Timi Dakolo and the other few good artists we have in Nigeria. All Nigerians want to listen to is party jams, the moment the beat is hooked, any body can smoke week and say Rubbish and people will bump their head to it. Its a shame that even the biggest promoters of artist which are telecommunication industries don't do much for these real brains but will go ahead to give fat endorsement to these entertainers. I don't blame them though, the entertainment guys helps them sell better but Anyone who has knowledge of music won't talk about Brymo that way. I respect him though am not on twitter or IG but he's got my love any day at all

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by amoduganja: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
mansmith:
Please who is Brymo?

Prick no get shoulder, you put head rest enter.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by logica(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Eh ehn? He spoke about suffering and smiling. What exactly is wrong with what he said?
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by shollyboy2: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Listen to his "klitoris" album that he made this year and I tell you that guy is one of the most talented for this country.

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Klitoris! Unimaginative goon! Iceprince no try!
teejaypee:
oops i'm ftc!

this guy sef!

Somebody needs to reset his brain! . .

Shey he wanted to release one crazy album titled 'klitoris' grin

This is the height of frustration cheesy
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by okayode1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
BRYMO.. please don't say that. . God knows Nigerians that love GOOD music (NOT NOISE) still love u and ur music now(2016)just like 2013..or even more

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by okayode1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
BRYMO.. please don't say that. . God knows Nigerians that love GOOD music (NOT NOISE) still love u and ur music now(2016)just like 2013..or even more
nortcentrallord:
Brymo is one of the Best musicians Nigeria has ever produced. Take note, I said musician not "entertainer" the only reason his music doesn't sell much in Nigeria is because Nigerians don't know what music is. Its like getting used to eating junks always, it 'll make you loose taste of good meal. This guy rates with Asha, Darey, Timi Dakolo and the other few good artists we have in Nigeria. All Nigerians want to listen to is party jams, the moment the beat is hooked, any body can smoke week and say Rubbish and people will bump their head to it. Its a shame that even the biggest promoters of artist which are telecommunication industries don't do much for these real brains but will go ahead to give fat endorsement to these entertainers. I don't blame them though, the entertainment guys helps them sell better but Anyone who has knowledge of music won't talk about Brymo that way. I respect him though am not on twitter or IG but he's got my love any day at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by MurderX: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
His unschooled, weak philosophies obviously could not
take him anywhere.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by coolebux(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
What good can he make out of a career that was launched in the shadows of Ice Prince.

So sad this raw talent wasn't well refined.
Still on still, we don kill dis one join.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Stealth100: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Only if y'all bashing this guy listened to his music. I bought and listened his albums Son of a carpenter, Merchant Dealers and Slaves, Tabula Rasa and Klitoris. Brymo is not normal, he is more than a musician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Elle277(f): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
End wetin?...all this talent of urs will waste like that?

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by phlemzy: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why Brymo dey talk like dis. Guy you're gifted. So go back there, fix whatever is wrong with u and hit the studio. Your music career shouldn't end like dat. People that are singing worse songs sef are not hanging boot, how Mich more you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by danbrowndmf(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijaboiy:
What exactly did he say on twitter. I was expecting a picture of the tweet at least. undecided

And some people have judged without reading what he tweeted. undecided

he said "black man suffers abroad,black man suffers at home.blackman like to suffer" he was right. He just luv been poetic.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Tinyemeka(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Arindin in Yoruba means i.mbecile. It means wawa in Hausa. grin
Thought wawa meant fool?
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Caseless: 1:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Endougs:
Brymo will still be among my top 5 artists in Nigeria even if he stops singing today.

The dude has blessed me already with his previous works his music I still play till tomorrow. The message is always clear shout-out to Asa, Faze, 2face.
they dunno . Brymo is the best thing to have happened to our music industry.

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Caseless: 1:35am On Jul 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
he said "black man suffers abroad,black man suffers at home.blackman like to suffer" he was right. He just luv been poetic.
that's a fact . What's wrong in sharing in the agony of the Blackman.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by eazzzy1(m): 4:40am On Jul 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by subtle009(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Brymo! Dead career? Klitoris will be among the best album of recent. Clear, easy and smooth.

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by subtle009(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2016
MurderX:
His unschooled, weak philosophies obviously could not
take him anywhere.
unschooled with weak philosophies, you should listen to his songs, he is so sound, with amazing lyrics. I recommend merchants, dealers and slave + klitoris.

1 Like

Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by danbrowndmf(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Caseless:
that's a fact . What's wrong in sharing in the agony of the Blackman.
he is 100% correct. He has no average album.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by kechywillz(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2016
I dont believe this guy is finished,his got something most talented artiste dont have,Believe in ur self u still got dat light to shine bro
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by buoye1(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2016
1pound and waka wakA

Brymo is bae grin
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by tabisegroup(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
lailo:
wailer sighted!!!!!!!
lol
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:

True talk. We like suffer suffer stories while we shake our heads saying eyah.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by omoalajah(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
HanHan which kind talk be dis?
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by danbrowndmf(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
andromida:

True talk. We like suffer suffer stories while we shake our heads saying eyah.
brymo is just to talented for the average mind. he is a mentor.
Re: My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo by davidblue: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
why wont he just go back to choc city and beg for mercy like skales did with baseline and runtown with ericmany - (For exciting new comedy videos, music videos & vlogs visit www.blenb.com)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' / Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.