Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

New Photo Of Wizkid With Manager Fuels Dating Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of Wizkid With Manager Fuels Dating Rumours (943 Views)

Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo Of Wizkid With Manager Fuels Dating Rumours by abokikhalifa: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerian pop star Wizkid, 25, has powered gossipy tidbits that he is dating his supervisor Jada in view of a photograph he shared on his Instagram page on Thursday, July 7, 2016.

In the photograph Jada can be seen grasping Wizkid and twisting up to him. She additionally has her hand around him. Wizkid captioned the photo "@__jada.p always my G!!."

If that didn't send tongues wagging, the caption of the second photo surely did. In a photo of Jada, American vocalist Justine Skye and an unidentified lady Wizkid wrote "close to my heart!"

Presently Wizkid could likewise be alluding to Justin Skye as being near his heart. As of late, there has been a couple sparkles flying between the two. Justin Skye who is an admirer of Wizkid tweeted "he became the sun I became the moon" on June 26, 2016. Hours later Wizkid tweeted "I'm attracted to your soul."

On July 5, 2016 Wizkid shared a rare photo of his mother as he celebrated her birthday.

"Happy birthday to the love of my life! My back bone !! My everything!" he wrote. According to him, everything he does is for her, "I do this for u! More life!!" he continued.

On July 1, 2016 Wizkid met human rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson.
Re: New Photo Of Wizkid With Manager Fuels Dating Rumours by Kunberg: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Wizzy baby baba nla
Re: New Photo Of Wizkid With Manager Fuels Dating Rumours by SultanYoung: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
I so much admire this dude not his songs but his care for his mom
Re: New Photo Of Wizkid With Manager Fuels Dating Rumours by theLegion(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Aboki... How e take concern US?!

(1) (Reply)

Papa And Pikin! Always In The Same Profession, Nawa O: Says Actress Sola Kosoko / Download CDQ Full Album|| Download QUALITY / Drop Your Favourite Witty Line From Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.