Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! (1415 Views)

Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast / Come And Buy My Blog At A Cheap Price / I Need Working VCC To Buy Domain Name On Godaddy (come In If You Know How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016
I know this might probably not be a new thingy to some, but if you are still on a ..com extension and you are ignorant of this, you can actually register your domain name for just ₦397 or less, depending on your banks exchange rate on www.godaddy.com

Quickly..

I guess you all know what a domain name is? if u dont... its a unique name that identifies your website just like the name on your ID card that identifies you.
For example: [url]ikewebb.com[/url] identifies my blog and serves as the address to access my blog.

HOW TO:

STEP 1: Sign up at [url]Godaddy.com[/url]

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Step 2: Enter Your Preferred Name in the search box to check availability.

If your preferred domain name is available, congratulations! smiley If someone else has already registered the name before you, sorry! tongue choose another alternative name and continue to cart.

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
STEP 3:Add a Promo code to change the initial $11.99 charge to $1.17

At the right side of the product review page, you'll see a "Have a promotional code?"
Click to add a promo code and insert any of the two promo code below..

CJCSIGLERC
CJCGNC99

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Step 4: Enter Your Billing Information

Hope you've activated your mastercard or verve for internet banking. if you've not ( for this internet age ni? undecided ), maybe its time to revisit the customer care desk at your bank or their website.

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2016
STEP 5:Review Your Order and place order.

Congratulations!
You've successfully purchase a domain name for $1.17.
Godaddy will also notify you via email and you can also print a receipt of your purchase.

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Hope this helps..

Drop your questions.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by BioTeck: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
good one here but my own charges is in Euro...how do i change it to USD?
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by mubitechnology: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good one, new bloggers hope you are seeing this, grab this opportunity before it end.
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by alubert4real: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one and thanks. I like to ask that how do one pay now that Naira cards are no longer accepted for Dollar transactions?
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
BioTeck:
good one here but my own charges is in Euro...how do i change it to USD?

see image below...

On the top left corner after the default language, you see a currency sign.

click to toggle a drop down of currencies.

Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
alubert4real:
Nice one and thanks. I like to ask that how do one pay now that Naira cards are no longer accepted for Dollar transactions?

Bro they are accepted as long as its a Mastercard or verve and has bin activated for internet banking.

i have bin using mine without hitches.

thanks!
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Ewizard(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
@ Bioteck!

Bro you need to work on your blog design, unless you just wanted a static page
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Gmajor(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ewizard:
I know this might probably not be a new thingy to some, but if you are still on a ..com extension and you are ignorant of this, you can actually register your domain name for just ₦397 or less, depending on your banks exchange rate on www.godaddy.com

Quickly..

I guess you all know what a domain name is? if u dont... its a unique name that identifies your website just like the name on your ID card that identifies you.
For example: [url]ikewebb.com[/url] identifies my blog and serves as the address to access my blog.

HOW TO:

STEP 1: Sign up at [url]Godaddy.com[/url]

Pls how do I create a blog myself
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by Pet1620: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
It will be cheap at first time purchase...but the following year/renewal will cost u nothing less than $15 and thats when u will start running around for cheap once...my good advise to u all is to get ur domain name via domainking.com.ng to avoide making the mistake i made last year o. Goodluck
Re: Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! by alaroyeibadan(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
U can only buy dot com domain with dat coupon code... I have bought a lot of domain with that method

(1) (Reply)

I'm From Europe. Seeking Business Partner. / Executive Laminated Double-side-print Business Card (900g, 3 X Normal Cards) / Regardless Of How Much You Earn, Do You Feel Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.