Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Racism! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Racism! (587 Views)

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" / In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism! by RemenZack(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] As my nostrils sucked in the thick smoke, and my eyes took in red thick blood, almost as velvet, I could feel my belly churn vehemently.

My partner, Essien had been shot, twice or three times, I wasn't sure. But I could feel my ears ring after the white police officer had plunged a bullet from his gun.

Essien and I were on our way to visit my parents, but his breathing was ragged, and my heart was beating, "Thump! Thump!!". He would definitely survive, but not me. I was watching my lifeless body give up its last breath, as Essien took his last as well.]

1 Like

Re: Racism! by Babacele: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
RemenZack:
[color=#990000][/color] As my nostrils sucked in the thick smoke, and my eyes took in red thick blood, almost as velvet, I could feel my belly churn vehemently.

My partner, Essien had been shot, twice or three times, I wasn't sure. But I could feel my ears ring after the white police officer had plunged a bullet from his gun.

Essien and I were on our way to visit my parents, but his breathing was ragged, and my heart was beating, "Thump! Thump!!". He would definitely survive, but not me. I was watching my lifeless body give up its last breath, as Essien took his last as well.]
horrific flash.

1 Like

Re: Racism! by donkross1(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2016
RemenZack:
As my nostrils sucked in the thick smoke, and my eyes took in red thick blood, almost as velvet, I could feel my belly churn vehemently.

Immediately I gave up my last breath, Suddenly out of no where a strange light shone so bright I had to use my hands to cover my eyes despite the fact that they were shut.

At that moment I began to hear some melodious voices singing in harmony, I was tempted to open my eyes to see where the song was coming from but I couldn't because of the bright light.

"Koffi Koffi" I heard a very deep voice call my name, the voice was so deep and strong that it could break down the cedars of Lebanon. "Who is calling me" I gathered all the strength in me to ask. "I am that I am" The voice replied.

1 Like

Re: Racism! by RemenZack(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
donkross1:

Immediately I gave up my last breath, Suddenly out of no where a strange light shone so bright I had to use my hands to cover my eyes despite the fact that they were shut.

At that moment I began to hear some melodious voices singing in harmony, I was tempted to open my eyes to see where the song was coming from but I couldn't because of the bright light.

"Koffi Koffi" I heard a very deep voice call my name, the voice was so deep and strong that it could break down the cedars of Lebanon. "Who is calling me" I gathered all the strength in me to ask. "I am that I am" The voice replied.

This is actually really nice. Thanks for adding more spice and ice to my work.
Re: Racism! by donkross1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
RemenZack:

This is actually really nice. Thanks for adding more spice and ice to my work.

wink

1 Like

Re: Racism! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
when are you going to complete only any of you stories?we are waitin::::::::

1 Like

Re: Racism! by RemenZack(f): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
emazion:
when are you going to complete only any of you stories?we are waitin::::::::
I'm sorry none of my stories are complete. But, this one is flash fiction.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Love...(lovepedia) Book / Diary Of A Destitute / What Book/books Are You Reading A.T.M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.