Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Amodu Out: Siasia For Super Eagles Job: What Do You Think - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Out: Siasia For Super Eagles Job: What Do You Think (621 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Samson Siasia for Super Eagles Coaching Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Out: Siasia For Super Eagles Job: What Do You Think by dejgan: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
Doubt if this will make any difference now. I had advocated for the replacement of Austin Eguavoen with Samson Siasia before all the merry-go-rounding that finally landed us Shuaibu Amou.

Truth be told, every one reaches its climax and plateau from there. We have watched with utter suprise as Amodu displayed his helplessness and ignorance ranging from purposeless and tactless footballing to poor choice of players and program.

Let me say this, the only national coach we have that seems to know what he wants, where he is going with our football and how to get there is SAMSON SIASIA.

These players will do well under any good coach, what is the difference between a Mourhino and an Amodu (Much you will say, )? D I R E C T I O N !!!

I urger nairalanders to lend their voices to mine as we nominate the only coach who can withstand the evil politicking in the NFF and our football admnistration and can start building us a team that can take us to the 2014 World Cup.

We cant send those evil admnistrators packing but we can force them to do the right thing.
Re: Amodu Out: Siasia For Super Eagles Job: What Do You Think by mensdept: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
Of course we all have known that Siasia should have been our coach. If for some reason he wouldnt take the offer, we still had a descent Keshi and upcoming Oliseh that NFA/NFF could have selected. But we all know that this is Nigeria, where business interest of the few supercede the happiness, creativity, and talents of the many.

Oliseh, after interviewing with the NFA/NFF, revealed how unprofessional our so-called sports authority was, by giving them silly exams.

Nigeria wants to pretend that they are the giants of Africa, when they can't even beat Mozambique, whereas Brazil (who's football chairman is someone who knows about football- PELE) has qualified, ENGLAND-who's league Nigerians are so (too) fanatic about, has qualified, and Netherlands-who although already qualified, ended Scotland's quest by defeating them in their land.

Can Alhaji Lulu even tell us that Nigeria can beat Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, or the North Africans, not to talk about Paraguay, Mexico, Germany, or South Korea.

Lastly, I don't understand how a coach (SIASIA) can do well with the U-20 team, take them to the final, then handle/promoted to the U-23 team, take THEM to the final, and instead of taking over the SENIOR team, be demoted BACK to the U-20, and an AMODU, who has been sacked two or three times before, without making any coaching head way in any club since his last sacking, be brought back to handle and SELECT the senior players.

Nigerians, this is a disgrace, please spread the word all over the internet, in newspapers, in emails, with phone calls, one at a time, tell everyone the truth, that our NFA/NFF and their wrongful selection of coaches and uncaring players are simply a DISGRACE.
Re: Amodu Out: Siasia For Super Eagles Job: What Do You Think by fosbiggy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
its Siasia or Oliseh

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigeria's Football? / Nigeria Versus Argentina / Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.