Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale (2661 Views)

Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale Like | 25k | Lagos / Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale(pics) / Toshiba Satellite Laptop 4 Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by aieromon(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
mannatech:

The OP sent me 2k to send down my laptop I advertised as a replacement for the phone and I intend to send it back soon.

So what is responsible for the delay in sending the laptop?
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by mannatech: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
aieromon:

So what is responsible for the delay in sending the laptop?
What he paid for has been delivered already- an lg g4-. He's aware as to why the laptop can't be sent down so that leaves the refund of his 2k
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2016
mannatech:

What he paid for has been delivered already- an lg g4-. He's aware as to why the laptop can't be sent down so that leaves the refund of his 2k
Do u wish to ave me drop our conversation publicly or are u willing to refund me as earlier schduled.. Do u not see my mention, why not reply, ur actions made me to do what ever am doing so dont cry out like am after ur reps.. Why will i send u 2k nd u accept it if i was aware why the p.c cant be sent down, did u in any way ask me to send u this particular phone before i get the p.c?, before payment did u or did u not try to shy off from meeting my contact at ur said location?, i simply made a mistake by trusting u.. Am not good with words.. I still ave the bvn u sent nd claimed was ur sis, am only following u with ease cos of some reasons nd to aviod stress not that i dont know wat to do.. See ur cover up stories.. I will be more specific with screenshots depending on the reply i see next from u on this thread..
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by Stancity(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Interesting..... The drama is moving gradually..
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by mannatech: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Tochilyns:
Do u wish to ave me drop our conversation publicly or are u willing to refund me as earlier schduled.. Do u not see my mention, why not reply, ur actions made me to do what ever am doing so dont cry out like am after ur reps.. Why will i send u 2k nd u accept it if i was aware why the p.c cant be sent down, did u in any way ask me to send u this particular phone before i get the p.c?, before payment did u or did u not try to shy off from meeting my contact at ur said location?, i simply made a mistake by trusting u.. Am not good with words.. I still ave the bvn u sent nd claimed was ur sis, am only following u with ease cos of some reasons nd to aviod stress not that i dont know wat to do.. See ur cover up stories.. I will be more specific with screenshots depending on the reply i see next from u on this thread..
Things changed. Have explained all these to you already. If u go ahead with what you already have planned- ruining my reputation online- I won't stop you.
After all you have my details, not as if am running. If u can wait till am through with my exams, good.
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
mannatech:

Things changed. Have explained all these to you already. If u go ahead with what you already have planned- ruining my reputation online- I won't stop you.
After all you have my details, not as if am running. If u can wait till am through with my exams, good.
After some advises, i wount come after u.. I will let this pass, Mind how u conduct ur bizness.. Ignoring my calls and txt smh, well Just enjoy the benefits, u might not be this lucky next time..
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by mannatech: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Up for sale
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by mannatech: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Still available
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by power900: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
the moment you here excuse like "I flash my phone" or " the owner of the phone dey sleep" then know your money has enter voice mail..........
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by fergieboy: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
mannatech:
Still available

It u can send laptop to lag.. Will give the driver money
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by mannatech: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
fergieboy:

It u can send laptop to lag.. Will give the driver money
Know anyone in kaduna to check it out?
Your suggestion is good but orthodox commercial drivers carrying out pay on delivery is uncharted waters.
Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale by mannatech: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
still available

recent pics of the laptop will be updated soon on the first page.

call 09073314298

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Dual Sim / SOLD!! / Brand New Play Station 5 Backbone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.