Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? (1525 Views)

Microsoft Edge Comes Out On Top In Browser Security Test / Seun And Team: Nairaland Vs Microsoft Edge / Microsoft Edge Browser Now Support Whatsapp Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by Olarewajub: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't know why i've been unable to sign into my account using Edge. I learnt other users are also experiencing this problem. If you've been able to do this, please don't hesitate to share.

Cc: Seun , lalasticala
Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by mostwantedguy: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Just tried it now, but is not loading nairaland let alone logging in.
Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by Olarewajub: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
mostwantedguy:
Just tried it now, but is not loading nairaland let alone logging in.

Actually i'm able to navigate nairaland. Are you sure it's not your internet connection?

Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by Olarewajub: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
youngest85:
a moderator banned youngest85 for "United we FALL, divided we STAND " Promoting secession . Violation of rule 9 . Ban expires at July 08, 2016 at 01:37:26 PM.

Not the right thread
Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by mostwantedguy: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its working atm.
Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by rose54321: 4:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Had this same challenge and had to settle for chrome when using Nairaland.
I believe its from the browser and Seun should send a feedback to their technical crew.

btw you can access nairaland but cannot login, once login credentials have been entered it returns to the homepage in guest mode.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by Olarewajub: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
@ Seun please do some thing to resolve this issue.
Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by Redfox(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: Aug 5/6, 2016--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Aug 10/11, 2016--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

August 13/14, 2016 -- SPSS, Data Manipulation, Mining & Policy (D3M)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 25,000
Stata and SAS: 35,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 50,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? by gigabytes: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
You are right, Seun need to inform us. The attached. Even now i have to use a redirection software to be able to login. Its as if nairaland is banned on my system. Many of my friends have been complaining. One of my friend it was his Q10 at everypoint he will switch to laptop. I am using MTN on tplink and windows 10 64 bit 6gig ram

cc: seun
cc: lalasticala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Common Computer Issues And How To Solve Them / Original 8gb USB Flash Drive @#800 Each. / Fairly Used Hp Mini @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.