Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here (1141 Views)

Expand Your Scope / Looking For The Moon / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by deymoh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Everyone is naturally endowed in one way or the other!!!

Behold this head is one in town and can be used to sight the moon with ease, to hell with Periscope and Nephroscope grin grin grin

Edward, Edwardo, Headboy, Edmonds.... name it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/why-search-for-moon-elsewhere-no-scope.html
cc: lalasticlala, Ben13, dani1luv

Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by deymoh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin full moon

1 Like

Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by adekola02(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
@OP.... where did u kept dis head(edwardo) all dis while...... with dis guy in my area, we would have sight d moon earlier dan everyone
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by MrKamar(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin full moon
grin
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
shocked shocked grin
There's a steel knife in my windpipe
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
PeachyP:

There's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight. As long as the wrong feels right its like I'm in a flight
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight. As long as the wrong feels right its like I'm in a flight
High off her love, drunk off her hate. It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
PeachyP:

High off her love, drunk off her hate. It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
and right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me, she fucking hates me and i love it
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
and right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me, she fucking hates me and i love it
Wait, where you going?
"I'm leaving you!"
No you aint. Come back, we're running right back. Here we go again
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
PeachyP:

Wait, where you going?
"I'm leaving you!"
No you aint. Come back, we're running right back. Here we go again
Cause its so insane cause when its going good it going great. I'm superman with the wings at his back. Shes Lois Lane.
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Cause its so insane cause when its going good it going great. I'm superman with the wings at his back. Shes Lois Lane.
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed. I snapped, who's that dude. 'I don't even know his name'
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
PeachyP:

But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed. I snapped, who's that dude. 'I don't even know his name'
I laid hands on her. I'll never stoop so low again. I guess I dont know my own strength.
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
I laid hands on her. I'll never stoop so low again. I guess I dont know my own strength.
cheesy
There was a time I was so obsessed with the song that everyone that knew me knew the song
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
PeachyP:
cheesy
There was a time I was so obsessed with the song that everyone that knew me knew the song
Lol. This was the song that made me love rap. I always thought rap was gibberish nonsense till i listened to this.
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Lol. This was the song that made me love rap. I always thought rap was gibberish nonsense till i listened to this.
The first song by eminem I listened to was cleaning out my closet. I actually hated the song at first but when I really listened to the words, it was amazing. I guess I related to it cause I have problem with my mum too, though not nearly as close as that dude shocked
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
PeachyP:

The first song by eminem I listened to was cleaning out my closet. I actually hated the song at first but when I really listened to the words, it was amazing. I guess I related to it cause I have problem with my mum too, though not nearly as close as that dude shocked
I so much love that song. Lol the hate was real!! So scary.
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by PeachyP(f): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2016
LizGray:
I so much love that song. Lol the hate was real!! So scary.
Yah, sometimes when I'm listening to him rap I'll be like 'chillax dude'. What's your favorite song?
Re: Why Search For The Moon Elsewhere? No Scope Is Needed To Sight It Here by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2016
PeachyP:

Yah, sometimes when I'm listening to him rap I'll be like 'chillax dude'. What's your favorite song?
beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Sudoku On The Punch Newspaper / Please Answer This Guy Before He....lel / Hilarious picture of A Vegetarian (from Kenya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.